MKT60404:You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company: Services Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||MKT60404: Services Marketing|
You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company (your own choice) from ONE category of the industry given below and construct a Servicescape report.
• Fashion retail
• Beauty and wellness
You will visit the organisation outside of class time to conduct a comprehensive descriptive and critical analysis of the service delivery process as well as the organisation’s service environment (servicescape).
During this visit you are required to observe the business in enough detail to describe the service delivery process, the servicescape and the tangible elements that facilitate the service performance (by all parties), communication of the service, and customer/employee experience.
This will apprise your critical analysis and subsequent recommendations on how the delivery process and service environment (servicescape), from the perspectives of all stakeholders, could be improved.
You are required to observe the service environment of the chosen service organisation. You need to relate the style and appearance of the physical surroundings and other experiential elements encountered by customers during the service delivery process. It is highly recommended to utilize photos, pictures or illustrations to display key findings and discoveries whenever relevant. You are required to analyze the relevance and the relationship among the three dimensions of the servicescape.
In conducting the environmental audit of the servicescape, it is recommended that students consider the THREE (3) dimensions of the servicescape:
• Ambient conditions
• Spatial layout & functionality
• Signs, symbols, & artifacts
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are unable to complete your MKT60404: Services Marketing Assignment task then hire cheap assignment help from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our writers are highly talented and skilled to deliver efficient quality solutions on management assignments, nursing assignments, law assignments, etc at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are required to conduct a survey concerning the security awareness and competency in relation to Wireless LAN: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AngTiong offered to sell his pharmacy to Zol for RM1 million via letter: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial: Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- BBIM4103: Assume you are the marketing manager of a local organization that plans to expand its business presence in Europe: International Marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia