The problem being addressed in this study is the relationship between post-pandemic hybrid work culture and performance: Work Culture and Employee Performance Dissertation, MMU, Malaysia
|Multimedia University (MMU)
|Work Culture and Employee Performance
The problem being addressed in this study is the relationship between post-pandemic hybrid work culture and performance level among manufacturing sector employees in Negeri Sembilan. Hybrid work culture has been practiced for more than a decade globally but recently during and post-pandemic, hybrid work culture has become a way of life even more.
Hybrid work culture is dynamic and the way it is implemented may vary between different sectors and even different departments in a particular organization. These dynamics of hybrid work culture and employees’ performance levels are related to each other either positively or negatively when it is compared to their performance level when conventional work culture is implemented.
The finding of this study can show whether the hybrid work culture influences performance levels among manufacturing sector employees in Negeri Sembilan. Employers may consider remaining hybrid work culture as a part of their organizational culture if this study results show that there is a positive relationship between hybrid work culture and employees’ performance level.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Dive into the intricate relationship between work culture and employee performance with this comprehensive dissertation. Discover how online assignment assistance and professional Dissertation Writing Service providers like Malaysia Assignment Help can assist students in researching the subject. Based on a case study at Multimedia University (MMU), this study uncovers the nuances of work culture dynamics and their influence on employee productivity, engagement, and overall organizational success.
Recent Solved Questions
- BKAN1013: The unadjusted trial balance of GIGAMA Enterprise as of 31 December 2022 is as follows: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BCT654: High NRW (Non-Revenue Water) Rates Water produced by treatment facilities but not delivered to consumer houses because: Innovation Project Thesis, UiTM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: Briefly discuss the advantages of training and development programs to an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBRS4103 Identify and explain the research design used the most by the researchers, justify the method is used the most: Marketing Research Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Write an essay that critically evaluates the impact of an accounting scandal on auditor independence and audit quality: Auditing Essay, HU, Malaysia
- Explain ONE (1) literary model based on the three main models of literature: Literature Learning in the Malaysian ESL Classroom Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can revolve around: Business English Report, UBir, Malaysia
- GSRM7223: The disposal will simplify the Tesco Group, enabling a stronger focus on its retail businesses in the UK and Ireland: Marketing Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- SEM106 Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd is a Malaysia-based investment holding company, which manages Serba Dinamik Group and CSE Global Ltd: principle of management Assignment, XUM, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia