Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself: Programming Fundamental Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself C++ and mastered the concepts of structured programming and object-based programming.
Recently, she discovered a mobile game named Alien Path currently available on Android and iOS. In this game, the player navigates an alien on a path to destroy robots. It combines several elements of roleplaying games, puzzles, path-planning, and strategy to provide a unique gaming experience.
Morgan intends to put her programming skills to the test by developing a simplified, text-based version of this game, with several modifications of her own. She names her modified game as Alien vs. Zombie, due to her peculiar soft spot for aliens and zombies.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for diploma assignment help, Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect platform for you. We understand the need of every growing diploma student and provide them with quality assignment assistance at an affordable price. With our experts, diploma assignment assistance will not be a hassle but more of an interesting journey!
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3242: A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Russia’s failure to pay a slice of interest on one of its bonds will trigger $2.5bn of insurance-like contracts used to protect against: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- LEA4173: Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FAR460: Help Bhd has been involved in manufacturing and supplying gloves and related products. The company continues to record success: Accounting Financial and Reporting 2 Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Many organizations faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and some found ways to overcome them but some failed: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- The construction materials would be used in the design of the structure should be selected based on the requirements: Reinforce Concrete Design Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Use a random number generator to fill the list The random number should be only in the range of 0 to 99 Use either bubble or selection sorting algorithm to sort the list: Data Structure and Algorithm Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia