An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer: Information Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer. Information products have almost zero production, storage, or distribution costs. This gives info products a nearly 100% profit margin and an ability to scale that other product types can’t compete with.
Common examples of info products consist of computer software, apps, courses, e-books, dating sites, etc. We have a list of info-product examples later in this post.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Info Products Have No Production or Distribution Costs
I got my start selling white-label physical products through Amazon.com. While it doesn’t sound very complicated, there are a ton of costs from this business model.
First, you have to buy the product from the manufacturer, pay a freight forwarder to have it shipped to the US, pay import taxes at customs, the list goes on. With physical products, you get nickelled and dimed at every step of a long supply chain.
Selling digital products cuts out all of those costs. When a customer purchases, the end product is transferred from your server to their computer at the speed of light. This makes it a fantastic business model for small players. They won’t need to negotiate the best rates with a dozen people in the supply chain.
The scariest moment of my physical products business was the first big order of widgets that I made. I had to spend $20,000 to get 1,200 widgets from China to California with no guarantees that I’d make that money back.
It was a scary 5-week wait, but the products arrived, and they sold out instantly. Great news! Except I now had to wait another 5 weeks to restock the widgets so I could continue selling. During those 5 weeks, I lost thousands of customers and my high Amazon ranking.
With info products, you don’t have the same limitations on how many widgets you can sell. Stocking 100,000 copies of computer software are no different than stocking 1. This means you can go from a tiny business to a substantial business overnight.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're in need of thesis writing help online, consider Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of skilled professionals can provide you with custom thesis writing services and get the job done right. We know how difficult it is to create an outstanding thesis, but don't worry because our team of experts has got your back! With our expertise, we guarantee satisfaction and accuracy for every thesis. So what are you waiting for? Look no further — your thesis woes are over with Malaysia Assignment Help!
Recent Solved Questions
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- CT07133DDAC: Given the current economic situation in Malaysia, you and your friends intend to help some small businessmen in rural areas: Designing & Developing Cloud Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103: Identify and discuss tests that are usually considered by the court in determining the employer-employee relationship: Employment And Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia
- You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia
- You are required to provide a full bibliographic list of academic citations using the Harvard Referencing system: Special and Inclusive Education MA Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value: Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project: Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia