The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study: Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
|Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
In order to achieve the objectives of this study, the conceptual framework was shown in Figure 2.1. The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study. The Service Quality, Product Quality, and Pricing of products are the independent variables of customer satisfaction in the property industry. The dependent variable and all the independent variables are discussed and the details will be presented in the following.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide a professional thesis writing service that is sure to meet all of your university requirements. Our team of thesis writers is highly experienced and can handle any type of thesis you need to be written.
Recent Solved Questions
- Select a suitable theory of crime relevant to each case and discuss your view/opinion: Psychology Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- CSC584: MyBaju Sdn. Bhd. is a Baju Melayu specialist company in Melaka. The company’s custom and tailor-made Baju: Enterprise Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use: Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MHRD510: Expatriates are employees who leave their country of origin in order to work and reside in another country: Global Human Resource Management Research Paper, HU, Malaysia
- Test Case Prioritization Using Swarm Intelligence Algorithm To Improve Fault Coverage And Time For Web Applications: Software Engineering Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
- HRM7201E: Integrate positive values, attitudes, and ethics while evaluating human resource practices and business strategies: Strategic Human Resource Management Report, UOB, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia