AngTiong offered to sell his pharmacy to Zol for RM1 million via letter: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Assignment 1 – Counter Offer (20%) AngTiong offered to sell his pharmacy to Zol for RM1 million via letter. Zol in reply gave a new figure which is less than RM50,000.
AngTiong was silent as to the offer. A couple of days later Zol changed his mind and agreed to the original amount. AngTiong refused to sell and Zol claimed a contract has come into existence. Advise Zol.
Assignment 2 – Agency by Necessity (20%) Ekman, a farmer in Johore, instructed Ronit, who ran a transportation service, to deliver some vegetables to Penang. When the lorry arrived at Kuala Kubu, there were landslides and also floods which caused the road to be closed and not accessible by any transport. Ronit, thinking that the weather will get worse, decided to sell the vegetables at Pasar Malam Lambak before the condition of the goods worsened.
Ekman is upset with the decision made by Ronit and wants to sue for his losses. Advise Ekman. Assignment 3 – Law of Partnership (20%) How a partnership business can be terminated?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment help has a team of Ph.D. and master's degree experts who provide do my assignment for me service on business law. we have a productive team of proficient writers who write step-by-step solutions for law assignments as per university guidelines. so hurry up and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- The plaintiff and the second defendant were directors and equal shareholders in the first defendant’s company: Company Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Create an Awareness and Understanding of the Debates that Surround Modernism and Modern Architecture: Interior Architecture and Design Essay, BCU, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Isu bersara awal dalam kalangan pendidikan sama ada guru atau pentadbir di institusi pendidikan semakin meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini: Pengurusan Pendidikan Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to give students the opportunity to use specialized JFlex software: Computer Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia