BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||BNNS6384: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences|
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age and can be found across different countries and social strata. The Rotterdam criteria are used for diagnosis after the exclusion of other possible causes of the clinical manifestations the patient normally presents with such as hyperandrogenism, ovulatory dysfunction, and polycystic ovaries.
- Explain the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of PCOS.
- Elaborate on the diagnostic criteria and investigations/tests that can be done for patients, and their accuracy and limitations.
- Elaborate on the common complications that are caused by PCOS and its management.
- Compare and contrast the different treatment modalities for PCOS and their indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, and complications.
- Discuss the role of nurses in providing evidence-based care and support for patients with PCOS.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for assistance with your individual BNNS6384: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences assignment? Malaysia Assignment Help is your one-stop solution. Our team of expert writers and researchers can provide you with comprehensive support, from understanding the core concepts to crafting well-written group assignments, that meet all the requirements. So, without any hesitation get the best Nursing Assignment Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
- What type of oral dosage form generally yields the greatest amount of systemically available drugs in the least amount of time: Pharmacology Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Calculate the shortest payback period for the project investment shown in Table 1. Which project has a better investment: Professional Engineering Techniques Home Work, APU, Malaysia
- Apply the concepts of democracy that have been discussed in class to reflect on a case study of a particular: Democracy and Society Essay, UKM, Malaysia
- Explain the dose-response relationship of all toxicants. Which one is more potent? Toxicant A or B: Toxicology Essay, UM, Malaysia
- How do you apply the method of administration of the prophet saw in the current context: Islam and Management Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- A number of studies done concerning the language of instruction and students‟ performance in secondary schools: Pedagogical Implication on Student’s Performance in English Home Work, UO, Malaysia
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia