BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||BNNS6384: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences|
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age and can be found across different countries and social strata. The Rotterdam criteria are used for diagnosis after the exclusion of other possible causes of the clinical manifestations the patient normally presents with such as hyperandrogenism, ovulatory dysfunction, and polycystic ovaries.
- Explain the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of PCOS.
- Elaborate on the diagnostic criteria and investigations/tests that can be done for patients, and their accuracy and limitations.
- Elaborate on the common complications that are caused by PCOS and its management.
- Compare and contrast the different treatment modalities for PCOS and their indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, and complications.
- Discuss the role of nurses in providing evidence-based care and support for patients with PCOS.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for assistance with your individual BNNS6384: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences assignment? Malaysia Assignment Help is your one-stop solution. Our team of expert writers and researchers can provide you with comprehensive support, from understanding the core concepts to crafting well-written group assignments, that meet all the requirements. So, without any hesitation get the best Nursing Assignment Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- LWM713 In the context of directors’ duties, critically discuss the extent to which full disclosure to the board of directors: Corporate Governance Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents: Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- NBHS1213: Discuss the urinary system and its components from the perspective of anatomy and physiology: Anatomy and Physiology 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The company that would become BP was founded in 1909 as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company shortly after Englishman William: Strategic Operation Management Case Study, ASB, Malaysia
- AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BM001: Critically review the published work in the area of study which the student is undertaking. In doing so, the learner will: Research Methodology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BMMK5103: The World Health Organization on March 11, 2020, declared the novel coronavirus outbreak a global pandemic: Marketing Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BUS2223/ BUS3023: You are the product manager of a confectionery company that includes small plastic toys with its chocolate sweets: Business Ethics Report, UPTM, Malaysia
- Patient satisfaction seems to be one of the most important aspects of the healthcare industry as it positively impacts: Business Research Methods Research Paper, TU, Malaysia
- Joe is a 15-year-old, who has been referred to see the school counsellor by his teacher: Ethics and professional issues in counselling and psychology Case Study, MUM