LAW60104: On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
|Taylor's University (TU)
|LAW60104: Business Law
On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000 in the Star newspaper. On 15th February, Tracy saw the advertisement and went over to Peter’s house with a cheque for RM66,000 but Peter refused to accept the cheque without giving any valid reason.
Tracy thereafter told Peter that she would sue Peter for breach of contract. Also on 15th February, Dave wrote to Peter enclosing a cheque for RM66,000 saying that he would assume the car was his unless he heard to the contrary. On 16th February, Angel inspected the car and requested two days to make her decision. Angel asked Peter whether he could keep the offer open for her, to which Peter agreed in exchange for RM200.
The next day, Angel went over to Peter’s house with RM63,000 cash but Peter refused to accept the lesser sum. Peter requested Angel to increase the sum to RM65,000 to which Angel’s reply was the highest she could afford was RM64,000 and nothing more. Peter thereafter accepted Angel’s RM64,000 and allowed Angel to drive the car home.
Advise Peter on any possible contractual relationships he may have with Tracy, Dave, and Angel pursuant to the Contracts Act 1950. Make references to relevant cases laws and sections from the Contracts Act 1950.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Facing challenges with your LAW60104 Business Law Case Study? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of skilled writers and legal experts is here to provide you best case study writing help. From analyzing case facts to crafting a well-reasoned analysis, we have the expertise to help you with your law assignment at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain what happened to both of county regarding their export and imports during Covid 19: International Economics Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- NBHS1504 The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ cognitive and scientific skills in preparing: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
- Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices: Managing People and Organisational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are required to provide a full bibliographic list of academic citations using the Harvard Referencing system: Special and Inclusive Education MA Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- CBOP3103: GlobalSkills Solution is a prominent training centre located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur: Object Oriented Approach in Software Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Madam D, a 30-year-old accountant with a diagnosis of colorectal cancer stage 3 has undergone surgery: Oncology Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- ELC501: Social media users are finding themselves more stressed than ever from their time spent on these online platforms: English for Critical Academic Reading Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations: Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia