LAW60104: On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||LAW60104: Business Law|
On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000 in the Star newspaper. On 15th February, Tracy saw the advertisement and went over to Peter’s house with a cheque for RM66,000 but Peter refused to accept the cheque without giving any valid reason.
Tracy thereafter told Peter that she would sue Peter for breach of contract. Also on 15th February, Dave wrote to Peter enclosing a cheque for RM66,000 saying that he would assume the car was his unless he heard to the contrary. On 16th February, Angel inspected the car and requested two days to make her decision. Angel asked Peter whether he could keep the offer open for her, to which Peter agreed in exchange for RM200.
The next day, Angel went over to Peter’s house with RM63,000 cash but Peter refused to accept the lesser sum. Peter requested Angel to increase the sum to RM65,000 to which Angel’s reply was the highest she could afford was RM64,000 and nothing more. Peter thereafter accepted Angel’s RM64,000 and allowed Angel to drive the car home.
Advise Peter on any possible contractual relationships he may have with Tracy, Dave, and Angel pursuant to the Contracts Act 1950. Make references to relevant cases laws and sections from the Contracts Act 1950.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Facing challenges with your LAW60104 Business Law Case Study? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of skilled writers and legal experts is here to provide you best case study writing help. From analyzing case facts to crafting a well-reasoned analysis, we have the expertise to help you with your law assignment at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- BFIN2213: Select a public listed company and prepare an assignment paper on financial issues and strategies adopted by the financial management: Principles of Finance Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
- KDU was established in 1983 and is a pioneer in Malaysian private education that has its own purpose-built campus: Energy Efficiency in UOW Malaysia KDU Building Assignment, KDU, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Industrial commodities in China mostly rose as the number of Covid-19 cases fell and the government began to loosen the restrictions: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- In his twelve years as a technology project manager at A&D High Tech, Chris Johnson had a strong track record of delivering projects: Project Management For IT Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BP’s operations management and analyze the issues to determine the core problem that led to the Deepwater Horizon Disaster: Strategic Operation Management Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Describe and explain the main features that distinguish digital screen media from earlier types of screen production: Digital Screens Essay, OUM, Malaysia