MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||MTH61304: Engineering Mathematics II|
The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time. One of the examples is to use the Heaviside unit step function to switch on or off the voltage in an electrical circuit at a pre-described time. The applications for the Heaviside unit step function include machine deep learning and control theory.
Demonstrate ONE (1) application of the Heaviside unit step function in the following industry such as Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics/Robotic of your choice. You can include the introduction/background/history of the unit step function, followed by the problem statement, then clearly show the formulation steps to yield the solution and draw a conclusion. Figure(s) or diagram(s) that can aid the explanation may be included.
Fourier series can represent a periodic function in an infinite expansion of sine and cosine terms, or, alternatively in complex exponential form, which can better analyze the signal in another domain compared to the original form. One of the examples is to use the Fourier series to convert the arbitrary real-valued of vibration functions into the sum of simple trigonometric functions for further analysis.
Demonstrate ONE (1) application of the Fourier series in any Engineering industry. You can include the introduction/background/history of the Fourier series, followed by the problem statement, then clearly show the formulation steps to yield the solution and provide a conclusion for your solution. Figure(s) or diagram(s) that can aid the explanation may be included.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're a student in Malaysia struggling with your report writing, don't despair! Help is available from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of experienced report writers can help you to get the grade you need on your next report. We understand the unique challenges faced by students in Malaysia, and we're here to help. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your report writing needs!
Recent Solved Questions
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- Ability to obtain and analyze the Thevenin equivalent circuit: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Discuss the steps to implement quality improvements in a manufacturing company: Quality management Report, UKM, Malaysia
- MER501: You will participate in the business model innovation (BMI) forums on LMS emphasizing discussions on “lean start-ups” and design thinking: ENTREPRENEURSHIP Report, HU, Malaysia
- LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
- JTW111/3: Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk meningkatkan kebolehan pelajar memahami transaksi transaksi perakaunan dan dapat membentuk penyata kewangan: Prinsip Perakaunan Kewangan Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- OUMH2203: You are employed in a famous entertainment company in Malaysia and You are required to make a presentation about a new service to help with the recovery: English For Workplace Communication Report, OUM, Malaysia
- The concept of a smart hotel is the latest trend in the industry of tourism and hospitality. The smart hotel is that kind of hotel: Research Methodology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- ECONOMICS 223: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers the ceiling price of refined sugar: Mikroeconomy Case Study, USM, Malaysia