MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||MTH61304: Engineering Mathematics II|
The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time. One of the examples is to use the Heaviside unit step function to switch on or off the voltage in an electrical circuit at a pre-described time. The applications for the Heaviside unit step function include machine deep learning and control theory.
Demonstrate ONE (1) application of the Heaviside unit step function in the following industry such as Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics/Robotic of your choice. You can include the introduction/background/history of the unit step function, followed by the problem statement, then clearly show the formulation steps to yield the solution and draw a conclusion. Figure(s) or diagram(s) that can aid the explanation may be included.
Fourier series can represent a periodic function in an infinite expansion of sine and cosine terms, or, alternatively in complex exponential form, which can better analyze the signal in another domain compared to the original form. One of the examples is to use the Fourier series to convert the arbitrary real-valued of vibration functions into the sum of simple trigonometric functions for further analysis.
Demonstrate ONE (1) application of the Fourier series in any Engineering industry. You can include the introduction/background/history of the Fourier series, followed by the problem statement, then clearly show the formulation steps to yield the solution and provide a conclusion for your solution. Figure(s) or diagram(s) that can aid the explanation may be included.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're a student in Malaysia struggling with your report writing, don't despair! Help is available from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of experienced report writers can help you to get the grade you need on your next report. We understand the unique challenges faced by students in Malaysia, and we're here to help. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your report writing needs!
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost On ‘ Rajni December 20X1: Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- Suppose that an accounting firm does a study to determine the time needed to complete one person’s tax forms: Fundamental of Statistics Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia