ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||ITS63304: Object Oriented Programming|
- Apply the basic concepts and problem-solving skills to evaluate and solve topic-specific problems and programs.
- Demonstrate capability to interact positively within a peer group, consider other viewpoints, and foster stable and harmonious relationships in solving computational problems related to an object-oriented language.
Create an application that can support any one of the SDG13 targets provided below. You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target. In addition, your application must consist below criteria.
Sustainable Development Goal 13 (SDG 13 or Goal 13) is about climate
action and is one of 17 SDGs established by the United Nations in 2015. The official mission statement of this goal is to “Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts”. There are 5 main targets of this SDG in total, all of which cover a wide range of issues surrounding climate action.
1. Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries.
2. Integrate climate change measures into national policies, strategies, and planning.
3. Improve education, awareness-raising, and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction, and early warning.
4. Implement the commitment undertaken by developed-country parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to a goal of mobilizing jointly $100 billion annually by 2020 from all sources to address the needs of developing countries in the context of meaningful mitigation actions and transparency on implementation and fully operationalize the Green Climate Fund through its capitalization as soon as possible.
5. Promote mechanisms for raising capacity for effective climate change-related planning and management in the least developed countries and small island developing States, including focusing on women, youth, and local and marginalized communities Acknowledging that the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change is the primary international, intergovernmental forum for negotiating the global response to climate change.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- TBE 101/03: The Penang State Government announced the new Penang South Islands (PSI) development: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- The popularity of smoking shisha aka waterpipe, nargile and hookah tobacco has been a growing public health concern: Research Dissertation, UM, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Enzim E memangkin hidrolisis substrat S Kinetik E (V0) sebagai satu fungsi S diukur dan data diperoleh seperti dalam Jadual: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Foreign subsidiaries financial statements are generally prepared in the local currency of the country it is operates in: Financial Accounting & Reporting 3 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM