ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||ITS63304: Object Oriented Programming|
- Apply the basic concepts and problem-solving skills to evaluate and solve topic-specific problems and programs.
- Demonstrate capability to interact positively within a peer group, consider other viewpoints, and foster stable and harmonious relationships in solving computational problems related to an object-oriented language.
Create an application that can support any one of the SDG13 targets provided below. You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target. In addition, your application must consist below criteria.
Sustainable Development Goal 13 (SDG 13 or Goal 13) is about climate
action and is one of 17 SDGs established by the United Nations in 2015. The official mission statement of this goal is to “Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts”. There are 5 main targets of this SDG in total, all of which cover a wide range of issues surrounding climate action.
1. Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries.
2. Integrate climate change measures into national policies, strategies, and planning.
3. Improve education, awareness-raising, and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction, and early warning.
4. Implement the commitment undertaken by developed-country parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to a goal of mobilizing jointly $100 billion annually by 2020 from all sources to address the needs of developing countries in the context of meaningful mitigation actions and transparency on implementation and fully operationalize the Green Climate Fund through its capitalization as soon as possible.
5. Promote mechanisms for raising capacity for effective climate change-related planning and management in the least developed countries and small island developing States, including focusing on women, youth, and local and marginalized communities Acknowledging that the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change is the primary international, intergovernmental forum for negotiating the global response to climate change.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- MEDS1159: Coursework is receipted on the understanding that it is the student’s own work: Corporate Communications Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Walaupun Perlembagaan Persekutuan merupakan undang-undang tertinggi negara, namun ia masih boleh dipinda tertakluk: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- STA404: A study was conducted to determine the relationship between a driver’s age and the number of accidents he or she had over a 3-year period: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- TEN21504: A transistor can be employed as an amplifying device where DC and AC analysis is used to obtain the amplifier parameter required: Electronic Circuit Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- The visitor’s walk is along a straight line parallel to the wall. The viewer is looking both at the wall and forward: Computer Graphic Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- Define Operations Management with one example. What is Just-In-Time (JIT) and provide one example of a brand that practices it: Operation Management Home Work, AMU, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage a list of job requests in a computer repair shop: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Beantown Bikes is satisfied with the quotation and agreed to the terms and conditions of the sale: Enterprise Resource Planning Course Work, MMU, Malaysia
- Explain the essential facts, concepts, principles, strategies, and theories relating to Information Technology applications: C Programming Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- HBEC1103: Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programs, such as Montessori, High Scope, Reggio Emilia, and Waldorf: Introduction to Early Childhood Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia