MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
|University of Newcastle (UON)
|MKTG3040: Services Marketing
Individual Written Project – Servicescape Report
You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organization by choosing any ONE company (your own choice) from ONE category of the industry given below and construct a Servicescape report.
- Fashion retail
- Beauty and wellness
You will visit the organisation outside of class time to conduct a comprehensive descriptive and critical analysis of the service delivery process as well as the organisation’s service environment (servicescape).
During this visit you are required to observe the business in enough detail to describe the service delivery process, the servicescape and the tangible elements that facilitate the service performance (by all parties), communication of the service, and customer/employee experience. This will apprise your critical analysis and subsequent recommendations on how the delivery process and service environment (servicescape), from the perspectives of all stakeholders, could be improved.
You are required to observe the service environment of the chosen service organisation. You need to relate the style and appearance of the physical surroundings and other experiential elements encountered by customers during the service delivery process. It is highly recommended to utilize photos, pictures or illustrations to display key findings and discoveries whenever relevant. You are required to analyze the relevance and the relationship among the three dimensions of the servicescape.
In conducting the environmental audit of the servicescape, it is recommended that students consider the THREE (3) dimensions of the servicescape:
- Ambient conditions
- Spatial layout & functionality
- Signs, symbols, & artifacts
Overall grade for this assignment will be based on:
- depth and substance of your observation
- ability to apply relevant services marketing concepts and theories and journal articles to explain your observation
- ability to critically evaluate the delivery process and servicescape
- appropriateness of recommendations
- professionalism of the report (that is, presentation, English expression, grammar, spelling and clarity) and the use of appropriate sources.
There are no rules regarding the format of the paper. However, where theory is cited references should be provided and topic headings could be used to guide the reader through the key themes as they relate to each service encounter. Creativity and thoroughness of research will be rewarded, as well as clear evidence of applying the relevant literature to your critical analysis.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, MKT410 Introduction to marketing UiTM assignment, MKT537 Marketing Research Assignment, MKT410 Introduction To Marketing Assignment, etc at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- The Great Outdoors Clothing Company, a mail-order catalog operation: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, MALAYSIA
- BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- BEX3622: Malaysia for the first time in 61 years has a new government, there were hopes with the new government in terms of social and economic progress: Issues in global business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- PDHR2313 Business Management Group Assignments, UCMI, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- CT07133DDAC: Given the current economic situation in Malaysia, you and your friends intend to help some small businessmen in rural areas: Designing & Developing Cloud Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BAFF0023: The economic system is a way of organizing relationships among individuals, firms, and government agencies: Economics and Society Assignment, UIU, Malaysia