MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Newcastle (UON)|
|Subject||MKTG3040: Services Marketing|
Individual Written Project – Servicescape Report
You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organization by choosing any ONE company (your own choice) from ONE category of the industry given below and construct a Servicescape report.
- Fashion retail
- Beauty and wellness
You will visit the organisation outside of class time to conduct a comprehensive descriptive and critical analysis of the service delivery process as well as the organisation’s service environment (servicescape).
During this visit you are required to observe the business in enough detail to describe the service delivery process, the servicescape and the tangible elements that facilitate the service performance (by all parties), communication of the service, and customer/employee experience. This will apprise your critical analysis and subsequent recommendations on how the delivery process and service environment (servicescape), from the perspectives of all stakeholders, could be improved.
You are required to observe the service environment of the chosen service organisation. You need to relate the style and appearance of the physical surroundings and other experiential elements encountered by customers during the service delivery process. It is highly recommended to utilize photos, pictures or illustrations to display key findings and discoveries whenever relevant. You are required to analyze the relevance and the relationship among the three dimensions of the servicescape.
In conducting the environmental audit of the servicescape, it is recommended that students consider the THREE (3) dimensions of the servicescape:
- Ambient conditions
- Spatial layout & functionality
- Signs, symbols, & artifacts
Overall grade for this assignment will be based on:
- depth and substance of your observation
- ability to apply relevant services marketing concepts and theories and journal articles to explain your observation
- ability to critically evaluate the delivery process and servicescape
- appropriateness of recommendations
- professionalism of the report (that is, presentation, English expression, grammar, spelling and clarity) and the use of appropriate sources.
There are no rules regarding the format of the paper. However, where theory is cited references should be provided and topic headings could be used to guide the reader through the key themes as they relate to each service encounter. Creativity and thoroughness of research will be rewarded, as well as clear evidence of applying the relevant literature to your critical analysis.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, MKT410 Introduction to marketing UiTM assignment, MKT537 Marketing Research Assignment, MKT410 Introduction To Marketing Assignment, etc at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BBF315/05: Explain the advantages of options over forwards and futures and As a financial consultant, recommend to your corporate: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- TCP3151: Java’s main function invokes the first and second native methods and displays the ‘content of the sorted array: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion: Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- BFIN2213: Select a public listed company and prepare an assignment paper on financial issues and strategies adopted by the financial management: Principles of Finance Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- This study aims to examine the influential factors regarding green purchase behavior among Selangor millennial’s from the perspectives of attitudes towards the environment, Research Paper, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia