MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Newcastle (UON)|
|Subject||MKTG3040: Services Marketing|
Individual Written Project – Servicescape Report
You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organization by choosing any ONE company (your own choice) from ONE category of the industry given below and construct a Servicescape report.
- Fashion retail
- Beauty and wellness
You will visit the organisation outside of class time to conduct a comprehensive descriptive and critical analysis of the service delivery process as well as the organisation’s service environment (servicescape).
During this visit you are required to observe the business in enough detail to describe the service delivery process, the servicescape and the tangible elements that facilitate the service performance (by all parties), communication of the service, and customer/employee experience. This will apprise your critical analysis and subsequent recommendations on how the delivery process and service environment (servicescape), from the perspectives of all stakeholders, could be improved.
You are required to observe the service environment of the chosen service organisation. You need to relate the style and appearance of the physical surroundings and other experiential elements encountered by customers during the service delivery process. It is highly recommended to utilize photos, pictures or illustrations to display key findings and discoveries whenever relevant. You are required to analyze the relevance and the relationship among the three dimensions of the servicescape.
In conducting the environmental audit of the servicescape, it is recommended that students consider the THREE (3) dimensions of the servicescape:
- Ambient conditions
- Spatial layout & functionality
- Signs, symbols, & artifacts
Overall grade for this assignment will be based on:
- depth and substance of your observation
- ability to apply relevant services marketing concepts and theories and journal articles to explain your observation
- ability to critically evaluate the delivery process and servicescape
- appropriateness of recommendations
- professionalism of the report (that is, presentation, English expression, grammar, spelling and clarity) and the use of appropriate sources.
There are no rules regarding the format of the paper. However, where theory is cited references should be provided and topic headings could be used to guide the reader through the key themes as they relate to each service encounter. Creativity and thoroughness of research will be rewarded, as well as clear evidence of applying the relevant literature to your critical analysis.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, MKT410 Introduction to marketing UiTM assignment, MKT537 Marketing Research Assignment, MKT410 Introduction To Marketing Assignment, etc at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- A researcher wants to find a relationship between body mass index (BMI) and diabetes through blood glucose levels: Science Report, MA, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
- BAFB4124: Small Investors Berhad, a large foreign mutual fund, is considering investing in stocks on Bursa Malaysia. One of the portfolio: Investment Analysis Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The quantity demanded and quantity supplied for good A and good B by the citizens of a country XYZ at different prices: Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- TCC238: C program comprises all codes needed for the compilation and execution of a runnable system: Structured Programming Course Work, WOU, Malaysia