ASSIGNMENT 01: SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW & CRITICAL ANALYSIS: Research Method Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Newcastle (UON)|
ASSIGNMENT 01: SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW & CRITICAL ANALYSIS – 10 %
Conducting a Systematic Literature Review and Critical Analysis in Educational Technology Research (approximately 5-8 pages, double spacing, font size 12)
In this assignment, you will be conducting a systematic literature review of six articles published within the last five years (2018-2023) on any topic in Educational Technology research. The purpose of this assignment is to help you develop skills in critically analyzing research literature and organizing your findings using a critical analysis table in Microsoft Word or Excel.
To complete this assignment, you should follow the steps below:
- Identify a research question or topic related to Educational Technology research that interests you. Your topic can be broad or specific, but it should be relevant to the field of Educational Technology.
- Conduct a systematic search of academic databases such as ERIC, Education Source, or ProQuest to identify at least six peer-reviewed articles published within the last five years that address your research question or topic. Your articles should be relevant to your research question or topic, and they should be from reputable academic sources.
- Read and critically analyze each article, using the following questions as a guide:
What is the main research question or objective of the study?
What is the methodology or research design used in the study?
What are the main findings or results of the study?
What are the strengths and limitations of the study?
How does the study contribute to the field of Educational Technology
- Use the given critical analysis table to critically analyse the articles.
- You should also discuss any research gaps or areas for further investigation that the article highlights.
- 6. Write a summary of your findings, including a brief introduction to your research question or topic, a summary of the main findings from each article, and a conclusion that discusses the overall themes or trends in the literature.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Calling all Malaysian students at the University of Newcastle (UON) in Malaysia! When it comes to your Research Methods Assignment, we've got you covered. Our services encompass top-tier online assignment help in Malaysia and the best Research Paper Writing help in Malaysia. Our team of experts is here to provide you with the support you need to excel in your coursework. Don't let academic challenges hinder your success; invest in your academic journey today by reaching out to our experienced professionals.
Recent Solved Questions
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Describe a few incidents of accidents that occurred in the selected organization, explain the common causes: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
- A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981: Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Patient 67 years old man who had a total right knee replacement at the hospital: Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- If employees’ well-being and mental health are not in stable position they are also not able to focus on their tasks: Employee Mental Health Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- BUSN 11075: The nature of creativity and this module’s aim implies that each student’s: Business Creativity Essay, LBU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023 Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia