Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
This chapter demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design, discussing the possible data collection methods, targeting the right population – sample, formulating questionnaires and measurement/scale, and identifying the appropriate statistical analysis techniques.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
To get a better understanding and to conduct an investigation on the problem statement, rigorous research needs to be done. The initial part of this research will lead to information collection. Various methods of research can be implemented; such as questionnaires, interviews, observations, and documentation review which will subsequently get this study meet its objective
TYPE OF RESEARCH DESIGN
Based on the book written by Davis (1995) a research design is a framework or blueprint for conducting the research project. It details the procedures necessary to obtaining information needed to structure and solve the research problem (Sundram, Chandran, & Bhatti, 2012). Research design can be classified as exploratory research and conclusive research. In this study, a conclusive research design will be employed (descriptive or causal) because it is typically more formal and structured compared to exploratory research.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Write 2 Summaries and Evaluations of 2 different research articles based on any topics that students choose related to Evaluation: English Essay, UM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- PPH10302T: Calculate the quantity of medication needed to be dispensed for the patient and How much should the patient be charged by the cashier: Pharmacy practice I Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- CBS1323: Identify the components of business information system And Identify technologies in supporting decision: Management Information Systems Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia