Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
This chapter demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design, discussing the possible data collection methods, targeting the right population – sample, formulating questionnaires and measurement/scale and identifying the appropriate statistical analysis techniques.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
To get a better understanding and to conduct an investigation on the problem statement, rigorous research needs to be done. The initial part of this research will lead to information collection. Various methods of research can be implemented; such as questionnaires, interviews, observations, and documentation review which will subsequently get this study meet its objective
TYPE OF RESEARCH DESIGN
Based on the book written by Davis (1995) a research design is a framework or blueprint for conducting the research project. It details the procedures necessary to obtaining information needed to structure and solve the research problem (Sundram, Chandran, & Bhatti, 2012). Research design can be classified as exploratory research and conclusive research. In this study, a conclusive research design will be employed (descriptive or causal) because it is typically more formal and structured compared to exploratory research.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- MDS502: ability to create a database system and design a model for comprehensive data management: Data Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- Develop a gas pipeline system for a location consisting of at least residential units and commercial lots: Bachelor of Engineering Chemical-Gas Report, APU, Malaysia
- Kirakan nisbah kewangan bagi Asyeek Berhad bagi tahun 2015 berserta komen, prestasi syarikat berbanding purata industri: Financial Management Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- The flagship state campuses are led by a Rector and smaller campuses are led by a Coordinator: Quantitative method for business Assignment, LU, Malaysia