Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
This chapter demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design, discussing the possible data collection methods, targeting the right population – sample, formulating questionnaires and measurement/scale and identifying the appropriate statistical analysis techniques.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
To get a better understanding and to conduct an investigation on the problem statement, rigorous research needs to be done. The initial part of this research will lead to information collection. Various methods of research can be implemented; such as questionnaires, interviews, observations, and documentation review which will subsequently get this study meet its objective
TYPE OF RESEARCH DESIGN
Based on the book written by Davis (1995) a research design is a framework or blueprint for conducting the research project. It details the procedures necessary to obtaining information needed to structure and solve the research problem (Sundram, Chandran, & Bhatti, 2012). Research design can be classified as exploratory research and conclusive research. In this study, a conclusive research design will be employed (descriptive or causal) because it is typically more formal and structured compared to exploratory research.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BTX5220: If individuals were employed solely on their ability to do the job, there would be no need for any anti-discrimination statutes: International Issues in Employment Law Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- As a network engineer working for Ajey Kurnia Berhad, you are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CHE4161: You are appointed as the project manager for a construction project You were informed that your team engineer: Engineer in Society Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Explain the term shariah compliant stock. How many countries have these I-stocks? Name these countries: Islamic Finance Products and Service Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia