CCS20903: Create a complete web application using Java Servlet and Java Server Pages technologies. Create a Java web application: Client Server Computing Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
|University||Management & Science University (MSU)|
|Subject||CCS20903: Client Server Computing|
This assignment requires you to create a complete web application using Java Servlet and Java Server Pages (JSP) technologies. Create a Java web application to emulate a simple system to execute client requests that involve CRUD operations from the database. You may use any Relational Database Management System.
Below are some of the basic requirements for the application:
- Landing/Login page (JSP/HTML)
- Login verification controller (Java Servlet).
- Main page with menu options upon successful login verification
- Registration page for new records (JSP/HTML) and the controller to handle this process (Java servlet)
- Update records and delete records pages (Java servlet)
- Sample reporting page: To display/search records (Java Servlet)
- Logout option and with user log (JSP)
Take note that Java Servlet is usually used for controlling application flow and program logical processing (backend). JSP on the other hand usually is used for the display of noncritical program processing.
Provide the necessary exception handlings. You may include Java Scripts to display the error/exception messages if needed as well as use web sessions to control the user’s session.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for a professional assignment writer, you'll want to check out our website. We offer a wide range of assignment help services, from writing a simple essay to writing a complex one. We're experts in providing high-quality, plagiarism-free work, and we're always available to help you get assignments done. Plus, our team is always willing to help you with any questions you may have about your project. So whether you're looking for a simple essay or a more complex one, we're the perfect choice for you.
Recent Solved Questions
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- AngTiong offered to sell his pharmacy to Zol for RM1 million via letter: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- You have been employed by an Information Technology (IT) industry as an IT Officer who is to set up a simple LAN in a department: Computer Systems and Networking Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia
- CIS2017-N: Overview of the Selected Case Study and Associated Business Requirements: Relational & NoSQL Database Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MAT1830: The Corruption Perceptions Index uses perceptions of the general public, business people: Discrete mathematics for computer science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Identify a project that integrates Sustainable developments into its project initiation and management: Sustainable Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia