CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||CCS11303: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING|
To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills; and for students to be able to identify the problems along with strategies to be employed to solve the question. Chapter cover Chapter 2: Object Orientation
This assignment is to achieve CO:
CO2 construct a Java program that requires the use of arrays to hold primitive data types and objects. (C6,PLO2)
Create an application named TestMethods whose main() method holds two
integer variables. Assign values to the variables. In turn, pass each value to methods named displayIt(), displayItTimesTwo(), and display ItPlus OneHundred(). Create each method to perform the task its name implies.
Write an application that displays the result of dividing two numbers and displays any remainder. The main() method contains variables that hold the values. Perform the calculation and display the results in a separate method from the main() method.
Write an application that calculates and displays the weekly salary for an employee who earns RM25 an hour, works 40 regular hours and 13 overtime hours, and earns time and one-half (wage * 1.5) for overtime hours worked. Create a separate method to do the calculation and return result to the main() method to be displayed.
Create a class named Invoice containing fields for an item number, name, quantity, price , and total cost. Create constructor to pass value of the item name, quantity and price. Also include a displayLine() method that calculates the total cost for the item (As price times quantity) then displays the item number, name, quantity price, and total cost. Save the class as Invoice.java.
Create a class named TestInvoice whose main() method declares three invoice items. Provide values for each, and display them. Save the application as TestInvoice.java.
Jaya Jusco (JJ) Sdn Bhd needs you to develop an application to calculate their customer JJ point’s reward. Define a class named Customer with the following variables declarations:
- Provide a default constructor and another constructor with three parameters. The constructor with parameters will assign the three values (String CustomerName, String CustomerAddress, int point). Define a public instance method named calculatePoint()to calculate the customer rewards if the point is greater than 300 points. The formula indicates that if the point is greater than 300 points, the system will add up extra 50 points.
Define another class named Testing to test the Customer class. Use the Scanner method to get the CustomerName, CustomerAddress and point values from the user. Declare class and create object Customer. Call the calculate Point( ) method to display the current customer points reward
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best dissertation writing service on CCS11303: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING at reasonable prices, look no beyond than Malaysia Assignment Help. we have a pool of proficient writers who provide flawless programming assignment help services as per university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MUF655: Why are creative abilities being neglected in today’s society? Some claim that music education is a waste of money and time: Research Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Produce a Gantt Chart from the initial process of implementing the program until the program is completed: Application computer Course Work, MSU, Malaysia
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CSC404: UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia: Programming II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- You are expected to undertake an individual innovation project and to submit a project report to London: Innovating Digital Systems and Services Course Work, APU, Malaysia
- Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using: Managing Organizational Change Assignment, MUM, Malaysia