CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||CCS11303: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING|
To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills; and for students to be able to identify the problems along with strategies to be employed to solve the question. Chapter cover Chapter 2: Object Orientation
This assignment is to achieve CO:
CO2 construct a Java program that requires the use of arrays to hold primitive data types and objects. (C6,PLO2)
Create an application named TestMethods whose main() method holds two
integer variables. Assign values to the variables. In turn, pass each value to methods named displayIt(), displayItTimesTwo(), and display ItPlus OneHundred(). Create each method to perform the task its name implies.
Write an application that displays the result of dividing two numbers and displays any remainder. The main() method contains variables that hold the values. Perform the calculation and display the results in a separate method from the main() method.
Write an application that calculates and displays the weekly salary for an employee who earns RM25 an hour, works 40 regular hours and 13 overtime hours, and earns time and one-half (wage * 1.5) for overtime hours worked. Create a separate method to do the calculation and return result to the main() method to be displayed.
Create a class named Invoice containing fields for an item number, name, quantity, price , and total cost. Create constructor to pass value of the item name, quantity and price. Also include a displayLine() method that calculates the total cost for the item (As price times quantity) then displays the item number, name, quantity price, and total cost. Save the class as Invoice.java.
Create a class named TestInvoice whose main() method declares three invoice items. Provide values for each, and display them. Save the application as TestInvoice.java.
Jaya Jusco (JJ) Sdn Bhd needs you to develop an application to calculate their customer JJ point’s reward. Define a class named Customer with the following variables declarations:
- Provide a default constructor and another constructor with three parameters. The constructor with parameters will assign the three values (String CustomerName, String CustomerAddress, int point). Define a public instance method named calculatePoint()to calculate the customer rewards if the point is greater than 300 points. The formula indicates that if the point is greater than 300 points, the system will add up extra 50 points.
Define another class named Testing to test the Customer class. Use the Scanner method to get the CustomerName, CustomerAddress and point values from the user. Declare class and create object Customer. Call the calculate Point( ) method to display the current customer points reward
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best dissertation writing service on CCS11303: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING at reasonable prices, look no beyond than Malaysia Assignment Help. we have a pool of proficient writers who provide flawless programming assignment help services as per university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- PSY1034: Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AGMH2423: Program a microcontroller to perform certain tasks using suitable programming languages: Embedded Controller Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Recall a challenging episode or problem in their life that can be related to any psychological concepts: Psychology Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- You are expected to read beyond textbooks and able to apply the knowledge gain from real life examples either from your working environment: Portfolio and Risk Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia