Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion: Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||Critical Thinking in Management|
PART A – Map & Essay
Objective: Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect
on the methods of persuasion.
Instructions: You are required to choose a recent (not more than 4 years)
technology-based product/service and look for its corresponding
advertisement in the forms of videos and images. Technology based
products or services may include any inventions related to technology for
example household appliances, smart maps, food vending machines,
autonomous cars, remote surveillance objects etc.
Once you have decided on the product or service, do the following.
1. Draw a Mind-map to illustrate a. Main features of product/service b. The
argument (premise-conclusion) that you think the image or video is trying to
2. Write a short essay consisting of 3 paragraphs to explain
a. In what way the advertisement impresses you and/or able to attract most
of the audience’s attention, for instance, with the use of language, visual
tools or maybe use of potential ploy.
b. How does your value or belief resonate or not resonate with the claim
given in the advertisement. Do you agree with the argument? Why? c. How
have critical thinking strategies affected your judgment and reasoning?
Besides the advertisement, you may read up additional information about
the product or service for deeper comprehension of its purpose or value.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulty to complete your Critical Thinking in Management essay task? then don't worry and request us to write my essay for me at Malaysia Assignment help. Our professional essay writers are well-versed in all university formats and prepare custom essay papers on management assignments at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- Antifreeze, or engine coolant, is a coloured liquid that is mixed with water to help regulate the engine during extreme temperatures: Chemical Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- According to Khalifa & Alswailem, (2021) at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Saudi Arabia, the implementation and upgrading of the hospital information: MBA in Healthcare Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia