Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion: Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||Critical Thinking in Management|
PART A – Map & Essay
Objective: Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect
on the methods of persuasion.
Instructions: You are required to choose a recent (not more than 4 years)
technology-based product/service and look for its corresponding
advertisement in the forms of videos and images. Technology based
products or services may include any inventions related to technology for
example household appliances, smart maps, food vending machines,
autonomous cars, remote surveillance objects etc.
Once you have decided on the product or service, do the following.
1. Draw a Mind-map to illustrate a. Main features of product/service b. The
argument (premise-conclusion) that you think the image or video is trying to
2. Write a short essay consisting of 3 paragraphs to explain
a. In what way the advertisement impresses you and/or able to attract most
of the audience’s attention, for instance, with the use of language, visual
tools or maybe use of potential ploy.
b. How does your value or belief resonate or not resonate with the claim
given in the advertisement. Do you agree with the argument? Why? c. How
have critical thinking strategies affected your judgment and reasoning?
Besides the advertisement, you may read up additional information about
the product or service for deeper comprehension of its purpose or value.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulty to complete your Critical Thinking in Management essay task? then don't worry and request us to write my essay for me at Malaysia Assignment help. Our professional essay writers are well-versed in all university formats and prepare custom essay papers on management assignments at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Information Technology becomes one of the greatest phenomena that ever exist in the world today: Fundamental Concepts of ICT Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- write an essay that chronicles their entrepreneurial story The goal of the assignment is to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among students: Communication & Creative Arts Essay, UOW,Malaysia
- BNNS6123: COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Describe the breaches of US sanctions committed by ABC in respect of the three (3) sanctioned countries: Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism Practices Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- BFW2341: Explore the international financial environment and the importance of foreign exchange risk management: International Financial Management Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- DPM10013: Draw Three marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples: Principle of Marketing Course Work, PM, Malaysia
- The unprecedented global event of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) struck in 2020, creating the worst downturn in Malaysian: Research Methodology Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- MPU3122: Kenal pasti pengaruh perkembangan Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi yang dibawa oleh video tersebut: Tamadun Islam Dan Tamadun Assignment, OUM, Malaysia