Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion: Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||Critical Thinking in Management|
PART A – Map & Essay
Objective: Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect
on the methods of persuasion.
Instructions: You are required to choose a recent (not more than 4 years)
technology-based product/service and look for its corresponding
advertisement in the forms of videos and images. Technology based
products or services may include any inventions related to technology for
example household appliances, smart maps, food vending machines,
autonomous cars, remote surveillance objects etc.
Once you have decided on the product or service, do the following.
1. Draw a Mind-map to illustrate a. Main features of product/service b. The
argument (premise-conclusion) that you think the image or video is trying to
2. Write a short essay consisting of 3 paragraphs to explain
a. In what way the advertisement impresses you and/or able to attract most
of the audience’s attention, for instance, with the use of language, visual
tools or maybe use of potential ploy.
b. How does your value or belief resonate or not resonate with the claim
given in the advertisement. Do you agree with the argument? Why? c. How
have critical thinking strategies affected your judgment and reasoning?
Besides the advertisement, you may read up additional information about
the product or service for deeper comprehension of its purpose or value.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulty to complete your Critical Thinking in Management essay task? then don't worry and request us to write my essay for me at Malaysia Assignment help. Our professional essay writers are well-versed in all university formats and prepare custom essay papers on management assignments at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMNG254: Identify the steps of the quantitative analysis approach and Describe three categories of business analytics?: DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- The doctrine of intention to create legal relations has now become a challenge towards the doctrine of consideration: Contract Law Course Work, UKM, Malaysia
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- ABPR1103: A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BP’s operations management and analyze the issues to determine the core problem that led to the Deepwater Horizon Disaster: Strategic Operation Management Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- LAW201: The landmark company law case of Saloman v Saloman & Co Ltd held that Mr Saloman the founder of the company: COMPANY LAW Assignment, HU, Malaysia