CSM80050: Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||CSM80050: Construction Contract Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students the opportunity to:
- Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management.
- Recommend the best practices in project contract/procurement management.
Contract managers should be well-trained and equipped to deliver the best in their duties. They are expected to possess the legal knowledge and processes in conducting agreements that will end with contracts. This is due to the fact that the contract manager is in charge of acting as a mediator in the development of a relationship or partnership that is necessary for the success of the company and the projects undertaken. Hence it is critical to understand the fundamentals as well as to employ effective contract management tactics, regardless of who the parties are.
Conduct a literature review to examine the issues and challenges contract managers are experiencing in managing contracts and identify the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for contract management.
Based on your findings, recommend the best practice in project contract management. You can choose a few case studies/project contracts to support your discussion.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- BIT2133: Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned: programming concepts Course Work, UOC, Malaysia
- ACC116: Rising Fast Sdn Bhd manufactures a complete line of fiberglass attaché cases and suitcases: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BNNS6123: COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Select TWO foreign cultures, one from the East and one from the West of the world. Compare and evaluate the differences between: Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- LAW434: With reference to decided cases discuss the application of the doctrine of stare decisis in Malaysia: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- The program must allow the user to create a maze on the screen by modifying code in the appropriate sections: statistic in educations research Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- HBET1103: Writers create rules that supposedly apply to all human communication, but these rules are often proven to be not universal: Introduction to General Linguistics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia