CSM80050: Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||CSM80050: Construction Contract Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students the opportunity to:
- Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management.
- Recommend the best practices in project contract/procurement management.
Contract managers should be well-trained and equipped to deliver the best in their duties. They are expected to possess the legal knowledge and processes in conducting agreements that will end with contracts. This is due to the fact that the contract manager is in charge of acting as a mediator in the development of a relationship or partnership that is necessary for the success of the company and the projects undertaken. Hence it is critical to understand the fundamentals as well as to employ effective contract management tactics, regardless of who the parties are.
Conduct a literature review to examine the issues and challenges contract managers are experiencing in managing contracts and identify the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for contract management.
Based on your findings, recommend the best practice in project contract management. You can choose a few case studies/project contracts to support your discussion.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- SPE351: Students need to identify one sport matching schedule and briefly explain the match schedule used in that sport: Competitive sport : theory and practice Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- PPS0034: A committee of 6 people is to be chosen from a group consisting of 7 men and 8 women. Find the probability that the committee: Introduction to Probability and Statistics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- CBC3013N: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- LLB102A: The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206: LAW OF CONTRACT A Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CBOP3103: GlobalSkills Solution is a prominent training centre located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur: Object Oriented Approach in Software Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CDCN3103: Digital Farm is a renowned local company running server farms. Due to its successful digital hosting-related services: Introduction To Computer Networking Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world: Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia