CSM80050: Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||CSM80050: Construction Contract Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students the opportunity to:
- Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management.
- Recommend the best practices in project contract/procurement management.
Contract managers should be well-trained and equipped to deliver the best in their duties. They are expected to possess the legal knowledge and processes in conducting agreements that will end with contracts. This is due to the fact that the contract manager is in charge of acting as a mediator in the development of a relationship or partnership that is necessary for the success of the company and the projects undertaken. Hence it is critical to understand the fundamentals as well as to employ effective contract management tactics, regardless of who the parties are.
Conduct a literature review to examine the issues and challenges contract managers are experiencing in managing contracts and identify the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for contract management.
Based on your findings, recommend the best practice in project contract management. You can choose a few case studies/project contracts to support your discussion.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- CBS1323: Identify the components of business information system And Identify technologies in supporting decision: Management Information Systems Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBM511/03: The assignment is based on the BTC-USD and ETH-USD CSV files And The data for Bitcoin covers October 2015: Quantitative techniques Assignment, MUCM, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- Describe the key elements of clinical assessment of alcohol use disorders and critically discuss the challenges: Mental health Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia