BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Task 1: The social network of my new venture.
One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities than others is being a member of social networks or social communities. With an idea that meets the opportunity characteristics, you plan to start a new venture in a month. Identify and compile the online forums or members of any types of groups you will be in and include qualitative and quantitative evidence justifications. In your report, discuss how the social network groups could provide informal support or benefits you and your venture
Task 2 An e-commerce company, Oxwhite: The Feasibility Analysis
Feasibility analysis is the process of determining whether a business idea is viable. It is the preliminary evaluation of a business idea, conducted for the purpose of determining whether the idea is worth pursuing. Compile the feasibility analysis at Oxwhite since it was founded in 2018
You are required to provide concise information on the feasibility analysis at Oxwhite and provide a summary on each area of your research in the report. Additional readings are strongly encouraged.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get professional report writing help service on BUS40804: ENTERPRENEURSHIP from Malaysia Assignment Help. our capable report writers are highly talented to provide well-researched reports on management assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- MEE3383: From the power flow standpoint, propose a solution to make sure the system is operating within acceptable voltage limits: Advanced Power System Analysis Design Assignment, UCD, Malaysia
- Trendy is a new line of skin-care products which use seeds, flowers and fruits as the main ingredients: ENGLISH Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explanation of ideas and information/content and organization: accurate and detailed descriptions of the problems: Nursing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia