BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Task 1: The social network of my new venture.
One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities than others is being a member of social networks or social communities. With an idea that meets the opportunity characteristics, you plan to start a new venture in a month. Identify and compile the online forums or members of any types of groups you will be in and include qualitative and quantitative evidence justifications. In your report, discuss how the social network groups could provide informal support or benefits you and your venture
Task 2 An e-commerce company, Oxwhite: The Feasibility Analysis
Feasibility analysis is the process of determining whether a business idea is viable. It is the preliminary evaluation of a business idea, conducted for the purpose of determining whether the idea is worth pursuing. Compile the feasibility analysis at Oxwhite since it was founded in 2018
You are required to provide concise information on the feasibility analysis at Oxwhite and provide a summary on each area of your research in the report. Additional readings are strongly encouraged.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get professional report writing help service on BUS40804: ENTERPRENEURSHIP from Malaysia Assignment Help. our capable report writers are highly talented to provide well-researched reports on management assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BAPS2003: What are the tests that should be conducted to ensure the efficiency of the transformer.: Basic Power System and Electric Machines Assignment, Malaysia
- Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services: Digital Image Production Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- KNS2163: Work to remediate failed slope along Jalan Sebauh, Bintulu is proposed and The affected slope is along a 5 km section of the road: Geotechnical Engineering Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Select a particular MNC from the industrial sector of your choice and Discuss what are the Threats and Internal control: Accounting Information System Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- BUS30205: Description of your company and product/service offering Benefits to the Community Information on how your company: Business Enterprise Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ENT600: A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- CSS3133: What are the main ideas in these articles and What kind of knowledge management models are the authors describing: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- RMGT-2313: You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur: Production and Operations Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia