PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
|University of Sunderland (UOS)
|PGBM156: Strategic Management in an International Context
The assignment has been designed to allow you to develop and use your knowledge and skills in understanding key strategic issues relating to any Global Industry you are familiar with. You will be required to apply the strategic concepts and analytical techniques studied in this module.
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles that support organizational values and impact organizational direction.
- Understand the holistic nature of strategy and the relationship between strategic management and leadership and apply analytical techniques to solve complex problems in real-life organizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the strategic decision-making process through critical analysis of how strategic decision-making enables an organization to relate to changes in its international business environment.
- Critically evaluate and monitor the business mission, vision, objectives, and policies of international organizations.
Use critical reflective skills to reflect on the impact of their understanding of the strategic problem-solving process.
Your task is to carry out a critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations (MNCs) operating in an industry and country of your choice, using the information available to the public, e.g. company annual reports in pdf and other materials researched. You will be expected to select and apply appropriate theories, techniques and models studied during the module while having regard to the practical aspects of strategy development.
Your assignment should be presented in a business report format and should be 2,000 words maximum. The report should include a title page and abstract and be fully and consistently referenced, using the Harvard Referencing style. You must submit an electronic version of the report Online via JIRA – this should be clearly labeled with your name, your course, and the name of the case study.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you too are looking out for a dependable and efficient online case study service provider in Malaysia then you are at the right place. We at Malaysia Assignment Help offer you the most comprehensive case study solution on MBA assignments as per the guidelines of your college or university. if you are unable to submit the assignment on time then hire an online assignment help service to secure a high rank.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMHR5103: Human resource management has a responsibility to ensure that the organization follows Occupational Safety and Health: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT420: Marketing planning is a systematic process involving the assessment of marketing opportunities and resources: Principles and Practice of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBUI3103: Differentiate between dismissal and termination and consider whether the grounds of dismissal and termination: Employment and Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student: Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Critically examine the legal framework for sexual harassment in Malaysia and how it can be better improved: Business Ethics and Law Assignment, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case, then-future Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: Public Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- The current dataset is related to the basic items from grocery section of 4 different hypermarkets in Malaysia: Statistics and Decision Analysis Report, APU, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia