PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||PGBM156: Strategic Management in an International Context|
The assignment has been designed to allow you to develop and use your knowledge and skills in understanding key strategic issues relating to any Global Industry you are familiar with. You will be required to apply the strategic concepts and analytical techniques studied in this module.
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles that support organizational values and impact organizational direction.
- Understand the holistic nature of strategy and the relationship between strategic management and leadership and apply analytical techniques to solve complex problems in real-life organizations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the strategic decision-making process through critical analysis of how strategic decision-making enables an organization to relate to changes in its international business environment.
- Critically evaluate and monitor the business mission, vision, objectives, and policies of international organizations.
Use critical reflective skills to reflect on the impact of their understanding of the strategic problem-solving process.
Your task is to carry out a critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations (MNCs) operating in an industry and country of your choice, using the information available to the public, e.g. company annual reports in pdf and other materials researched. You will be expected to select and apply appropriate theories, techniques and models studied during the module while having regard to the practical aspects of strategy development.
Your assignment should be presented in a business report format and should be 2,000 words maximum. The report should include a title page and abstract and be fully and consistently referenced, using the Harvard Referencing style. You must submit an electronic version of the report Online via JIRA – this should be clearly labeled with your name, your course, and the name of the case study.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you too are looking out for a dependable and efficient online case study service provider in Malaysia then you are at the right place. We at Malaysia Assignment Help offer you the most comprehensive case study solution on MBA assignments as per the guidelines of your college or university. if you are unable to submit the assignment on time then hire an online assignment help service to secure a high rank.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to select a business organisation to analyse its’ strategic management: Stretegic Management Assignment, ASB
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations: Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Ms. Sara is a principal at a secondary school in Malaysia who has noticed that her teachers seem stressed and overwhelmed: Management and Leadership in Education Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- The plaintiff and the second defendant were directors and equal shareholders in the first defendant’s company: Company Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Select a particular MNC from the industrial sector of your choice and Discuss what are the Threats and Internal control: Accounting Information System Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements: Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia