PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
|University of Sunderland (UOS)
|PGBM01: Financial Management and Control
- “ Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance and evaluation of a company”
Please argue and critique this statement.
- Your company has the intention to expand the business by investing in greenfield investment. You are required to advise the management on the sources of finances to facilitate this investment.
The following are extracts of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet of Universal Ltd.
The following ratios indicate the benchmark performance of the industry average for the year 2021:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
- You are required to calculate and show your workings on the following ratios for both years:
i. Gross Profit Margin
ii. Net Profit Margin
iii. Current Ratio
iv. Quick Ratio
v. Receivables Collection Period
vi. Earnings Per Share
vii. Price Earning Ratio
viii. Dividend Yield
- Your management requires you to explain the following category. You are required to calculate the ratio and critically comment on it. Suggest improvements to the ratios for the organization where possible.
i. Profitability ratio
ii. Efficiency ratio
iii. Liquidity ratio
iv. Investor’s Ratio
v. The weakness of Ratio
The net operating cash flows of the investment schemes of Cafe and a Disco are as follows:
Given that the residual value for Cafe and Disci are £18,000 and £ 22,000 respectively while the required rate of return is 12%.
You are required to calculate, for both schemes, the:
i. Accounting Rate of Return
ii. Payback period
iii. Weakness of the above investment appraisal
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are having difficulty completing diploma-level course assignments in Malaysia, then search no longer! With our specialized help, you can get the assistance of certified assignment help experts who understand the local education system and can help maximize your learning. Let us help you on the path to academic excellence with our expert diploma assignment help!
Recent Solved Questions
- Analyze current economic news using one or more of the macroeconomic frameworks presented in the course: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Consider an operation where in-flight meals for an international airline are prepared: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- You are the newly appointed Human Resource Director at OneStop Bank. This bank has twenty branches in other countries: Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- SME ambidexterity during economic recessions: The role of managerial external capabilities: Project Paper Managerial Economics Case Study, Unipsas, Malaysia
- We are extremely happy and proud to receive “Great Place to Work” certification: managing organisation Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss the effects of each of the following on the value of the firm: A new advertising campaign increases: Managerial Economics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CBCA2103: The purpose of this assignment is to assess learners’ understanding of CPU organization, instructions format, and addressing mode: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia