PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||PGBM01: Financial Management and Control|
- “ Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance and evaluation of a company”
Please argue and critique this statement.
- Your company has the intention to expand the business by investing in greenfield investment. You are required to advise the management on the sources of finances to facilitate this investment.
The following are extracts of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet of Universal Ltd.
The following ratios indicate the benchmark performance of the industry average for the year 2021:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
- You are required to calculate and show your workings on the following ratios for both years:
i. Gross Profit Margin
ii. Net Profit Margin
iii. Current Ratio
iv. Quick Ratio
v. Receivables Collection Period
vi. Earnings Per Share
vii. Price Earning Ratio
viii. Dividend Yield
- Your management requires you to explain the following category. You are required to calculate the ratio and critically comment on it. Suggest improvements to the ratios for the organization where possible.
i. Profitability ratio
ii. Efficiency ratio
iii. Liquidity ratio
iv. Investor’s Ratio
v. The weakness of Ratio
The net operating cash flows of the investment schemes of Cafe and a Disco are as follows:
Given that the residual value for Cafe and Disci are £18,000 and £ 22,000 respectively while the required rate of return is 12%.
You are required to calculate, for both schemes, the:
i. Accounting Rate of Return
ii. Payback period
iii. Weakness of the above investment appraisal
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are having difficulty completing diploma-level course assignments in Malaysia, then search no longer! With our specialized help, you can get the assistance of certified assignment help experts who understand the local education system and can help maximize your learning. Let us help you on the path to academic excellence with our expert diploma assignment help!
Recent Solved Questions
- APU ONLINE SHOPPING MALL (AOSM) is one of the fast-growing Online Service in Malaysia which help customer: Online Order Management System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Neuroscience Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MKT60404:You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company: Services Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- CBCA2103: The purpose of this assignment is to assess learners’ understanding of CPU organization, instructions format, and addressing mode: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBMC4103: Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BCS2143: You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- Is Tom’s of Maine toothpaste really green if consumers leave the water running while they brush their teeth: Marketing Management Essay, HWU, Malaysia