PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||PGBM01: Financial Management and Control|
- “ Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance and evaluation of a company”
Please argue and critique this statement.
- Your company has the intention to expand the business by investing in greenfield investment. You are required to advise the management on the sources of finances to facilitate this investment.
The following are extracts of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet of Universal Ltd.
The following ratios indicate the benchmark performance of the industry average for the year 2021:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
- You are required to calculate and show your workings on the following ratios for both years:
i. Gross Profit Margin
ii. Net Profit Margin
iii. Current Ratio
iv. Quick Ratio
v. Receivables Collection Period
vi. Earnings Per Share
vii. Price Earning Ratio
viii. Dividend Yield
- Your management requires you to explain the following category. You are required to calculate the ratio and critically comment on it. Suggest improvements to the ratios for the organization where possible.
i. Profitability ratio
ii. Efficiency ratio
iii. Liquidity ratio
iv. Investor’s Ratio
v. The weakness of Ratio
The net operating cash flows of the investment schemes of Cafe and a Disco are as follows:
Given that the residual value for Cafe and Disci are £18,000 and £ 22,000 respectively while the required rate of return is 12%.
You are required to calculate, for both schemes, the:
i. Accounting Rate of Return
ii. Payback period
iii. Weakness of the above investment appraisal
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are having difficulty completing diploma-level course assignments in Malaysia, then search no longer! With our specialized help, you can get the assistance of certified assignment help experts who understand the local education system and can help maximize your learning. Let us help you on the path to academic excellence with our expert diploma assignment help!
Recent Solved Questions
- ECONOMICS 223: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers the ceiling price of refined sugar: Mikroeconomy Case Study, USM, Malaysia
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Linda has decided to set up an account that will pay her granddaughter (Janice) $5,000 a year indefinitely: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BAO2203: Consolidated Financial Reporting The purpose of consolidated financial statements is to ‘present the financial affairs of a parent company: Corporate Accounting Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- PYG Berhad inventory is held on average for 50 days, account receivable is collected in 20 days, and account payable: Fundamentals of Finance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia