PGBM146 This business report based is based on Netflix the case study organisation: Value Creation in Organisations – Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, Malaysia
|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||PGBM146 Value Creation in Organisations - Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study|
This business report based is based on Netflix the case study organisation. The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken during the module and apply analytical models appropriate to inform business strategy on where value creation can be applied for competitive advantage. The work-based report must demonstrate coverage of the module learning outcomes: Knowledge
K1. a critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts, and strategies and how these impact value creation in organizations.
K2. a critical understanding of the contemporary challenges relating to value creation in a range of organizations.
K3. a critical understanding of the major decisions confronting managers in the management of value creation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Skills: S1. relevant transferable skills relating to the cross-cultural management of value creation in a professional context including: problem-solving, creativity, communication, and working collaboratively. S2. how to conduct research using relevant journal and business documentation 1.1 Your task is to research the market sector in which the case study organisation operates and produce a business report that delivers a critical evaluation of the value chain activities of the case study organisation. The report must identify opportunities for value creation in the marketing and operations management activities of the business and suggest how this will support the organisation in gaining competitive advantage within the sector.
The report must use detailed and referenced analytical models, appropriate to the case study organisation. 1.2 The business report must cover the points listed below. 1.2.1 Carry out detailed research to provide you with up-to-date information appropriate to delivering a strategic level investigation on the case study organisation. The research information should enable you to carry out a critical evaluation of the business’s value added strategy reviewing the marketing and operations activities and analysing how these deliver strategic goals. 1.2.2 Demonstrate critical understanding of how the case study organisation co-creates value for customers through the integration of core aspects of marketing and operations management.
This includes how value is created holistically through the market research, product development, prototype, supply chain, production, and diffusion into the related markets 1.2.3 Deliver a critical appraisal of the organisation’s practice to related marketing and operations management theory. 1.2.4 Synthesise suitable recommendations for the case study organisation to improve marketing and operations management strategy and deliver enhanced value creation and competitive advantage. Your suggestions for implementation must be supported by relevant theoretical underpinnings, research into the sector and application to analytical models.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for a reliable Assignment Helper in Malaysia? Struggling with PGBM146 Value Creation in Organisations - Managing Operations and Marketing at the University of Sunderland (UOS)? Our expert team offers specialized Report Writing Help tailored to Malaysian students. Whether it's analyzing case study organizations like Netflix or delving into the intricacies of managing operations and marketing, our services are designed to assist you throughout your coursework. Pay our experts for invaluable insights and ace your business reports with confidence. Reach out to us today for exceptional assistance with PGBM146 and excel in your studies and beyond.
Recent Solved Questions
- There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission: Wind Engineering Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
- LGP7084: AHJ is a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad: Mergers & Acquisition Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- HMEF5133: The objective of the assignment is to enhance learners’ ability in researching a topic of study : Directed Reading Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A number of studies done concerning the language of instruction and students‟ performance in secondary schools: Pedagogical Implication on Student’s Performance in English Home Work, UO, Malaysia
- develop a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency/token exchange: Blockchain (Programming), TU, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Creativity can manifest in many ways in children, depending on their interests and abilities. Some children may have a talent: Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project: Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia