UGB264: Examine and discuss the key challenges around corporate responsibility, relating directly to the ethical stance: Business Ethics, Responsibility, and Sustainability Report, UOS, Malaysia
|University||University of Sunderland (UOS)|
|Subject||UGB264: Business Ethics Responsibility and Sustainability|
- Examine and discuss the key challenges around corporate responsibility, relating directly to the ethical stance adopted by firms within the industry. You must relate to the core models/theories and concepts that are directly covered in the module content.
- From your research of the industry, analyze and explain how firms within your chosen industry are conducting themselves in terms of their responsibility approach. Compare any examples firm identified with that of a main competitor firm. Discuss why the example firms have opted to implement their responsible approach to applying these actions, behaviors, or practices. Identify and explain what the “best practice” is from the evidence analyzed, making references to ethical and moral issues.
- Make recommendations for firms in the industry to show how they may become more sustainable (hence ethical) by considering practices related to the themes of People, Planet, and Profit’. Make recommendations for businesses in the chosen industry to identify where they could be more sustainable, taking into account any international considerations.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for the best report-writing help in Malaysia? If yes, then you reached the best destination Malaysia Assignment Help have a group of professionals who can easily complete your UGB264: Business: Ethics, Responsibility, and Sustainability Report in a unique and error-less manner before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The current dataset is related to the basic items from grocery section of 4 different hypermarkets in Malaysia: Statistics and Decision Analysis Report, APU, Malaysia
- XBFS4103: Food safety is something that must not be taken lightly and Productivity can be increased through the production of safe and quality: Osh Issues In Workplace Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- CHE61504 Create the dimensionless relationship and design of modern F1 racing car: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Individual Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- XYZ Electronics is a multinational electronics company with operations spanning several countries. They are facing challenges: Global Logistic Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Capital Investment becomes a crucial investment decision in an uncertain economic environment needs to be made: Management Accounting Techniques Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia