demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
CLO1: use the fundamental control structures and data types to write programs in the Java language
CLO2: Demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user-defined classes
CLO3: apply the structured, and object-oriented approach to solve computing problems using Java
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You need to implement a Student Management System that can store various information related to undergraduate and postgraduate students and allows various operations like registering courses for an undergraduate student, updating the status of a postgraduate student, displaying various information of all registered students, etc.
The requirements for this assignment span three levels. You should complete and test a solution to Level 1 requirements before attempting the additional Level 2 requirements. Similarly, you should complete Level 2 before attempting Level 3. Higher levels will not be marked unless the lower level is completed correctly
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Avail of the high-quality programming assignment help to complete your java
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain what you understand about correlation and regression. A table to represent the data collected: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life. Penelope’s son took her to see a doctor: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- Adam booked his flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah on a scheduled flight on a particular day. Because of the bad weather: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023 Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You and your group of friends have recently decided to launch a startup company: Database Systems Report, MMU, Malaysia
- EBQ2054 Explain the methodological contribution that has been applied in the research with supporting arguments: Business Research Method Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia