demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
CLO1: use the fundamental control structures and data types to write programs in the Java language
CLO2: Demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user-defined classes
CLO3: apply the structured, and object-oriented approach to solve computing problems using Java
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You need to implement a Student Management System that can store various information related to undergraduate and postgraduate students and allows various operations like registering courses for an undergraduate student, updating the status of a postgraduate student, displaying various information of all registered students, etc.
The requirements for this assignment span three levels. You should complete and test a solution to Level 1 requirements before attempting the additional Level 2 requirements. Similarly, you should complete Level 2 before attempting Level 3. Higher levels will not be marked unless the lower level is completed correctly
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Avail of the high-quality programming assignment help to complete your java
Recent Solved Questions
- OUMH1203: With the current pandemic situation in Malaysia, homeschooling is gaining MORE popularity among Malaysian parents: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CHEN5017: Hydrogen is touted to be one of the most promising energy carriers which can supply the world’s energy demand: Process Plant Engineering Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Anda dikehendaki menyediakan penulisan akademik yang bertajuk Tahap Pelaksanaan Produk Bercirikan Teknologi Hijau di Malaysia: Kelestarian dan Teknologi Hijau Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- PSY207: Your task is to “find a gap” in relation to one of these articles and write a proposal for research based on that gap: Social Psychology Report, UOT, Malaysia
- BUS30205: Description of your company and product/service offering Benefits to the Community Information on how your company: Business Enterprise Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The doctrine of intention to create legal relations has now become a challenge to the doctrine of consideration: Contract Law Course Work, UCISS, Malaysia