CT046-3-M-AML Explore the application of Applied Machine Learning (AML) techniques to the data problem of your choice: Applied Machine Learning Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU)
|CT046-3-M-AML Applied Machine Learning Assignment
For the assignment, you are required to explore the application of Applied Machine Learning (AML) techniques to the data problem of your choice. You may choose to study any particular data problem, giving special consideration to the unique properties of the problem domain, and testing one or more methods on it (at least 3 models). You may ensure that the dataset is sufficiently challenging so that there is room to demonstrate your creativity and knowledge in the subject to address these challenges.
Your analysis and implementation of models should be in considerable depth and detail, also it may go further than what has already been covered in this course.
Please note that you may need to pre-process your data to get it into an appropriate format. This assignment should involve a detailed exploration along with an analysis of each of the experiments and outcomes.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- The proposed development of a mobile phone app by the Computer Science department would serve many perceived needs: Mobile Phone Development Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CV81: You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC2773: The board director of Cekap Memandu Institute is looking forward to the possibility of connecting all places: Local Area Networking Technologies Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- CT098-3-2 A research concept paper acts like a proposal and enables a student to define: Research Methodology in Computing and Technology (RMCT) Research Paper, APU, Malaysia
- BIC2017 Mechanical and Electrical Services in Buildings Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia