BUSN11079 Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis: Analytical Thinking & Decision Making, Malaysia
|BUSN11079 Analytical Thinking & Decision Making
This assignment involves applying an analytical tool to a practical decision scenario and assessing the strengths and limitations of the analysis. This assignment is designed to assess your ability to:
1. Apply decision analysis to a problem involving multiple objectives.
2. Evaluate the strengths and limitations of your analysis Instructions Produce a report of a minimum of 2,500 words that addresses the following questions:
1. Discuss the importance of decision making and the application of decision analysis.
2. Identify and outline a decision problem relating to your work, personal experience or an external organisation, which involves multiple objectives. Typical examples might be choosing, a computer system, a raw materials supplier, a software package or a new service provider. The outlined decision problem should have a clear business case. Your decision problem must not be a replication of the examples in the core text book or the examples which have been used in lectures and tutorials.
3. Apply the Simple Multi-Attribute Rating Technique (SMART) to the outlined decision problem. Each stage of the analysis should be clearly defined and presented. DO NOT UNDERTAKE SMARTER ANALYSIS OR USE ROC WEIGHTINGS OR SET SMART OBJECTIVES 4. Discuss and detail the strengths and limitations of your analysis in the context of your decision problem
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a Malaysian student tackling BUSN11079 Analytical Thinking & Decision Making? Our assignment help provides tailored assistance. Explore decision-making importance and analysis with confidence. Opt for our Thesis Writing Help for comprehensive academic support. Streamline your studies with our dedicated services.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: You are in a senior management position in a leading international funds management firm: Investment and Portfolio Management Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes: Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia
- MPU3193 – Discuss how rationalist ideas have influenced religious beliefs and practices in Malaysia: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment 2, WOU, Malaysia
- Plastic is a critical component of the modern economy and plays a significant role in various industries: Microeconomics Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- D30IC: Originally proposed in 2010 by the Malay real estate developer PNB. With the initial foundation and groundworks commencing: Innovation In Construction Practice Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- how Leadership and management can influence the development, practise and bring forth strategies to achieve success: Educational Leadership and Management Case study, UON, Malaysia
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- F79MA: You are a statistical trainee actuary working for an insurance comparison website and insurance broker: Statistical Model Course Work, HWU, Malaysia
- TAX667 Investigate whether the company is eligible for tax incentives. Discuss and apply your tax knowledge in preparing the group report: Advance Taxation Report, UiTM, Malaysia