BECE3073: Describe the construction industry structure and key players, and be able to identify the roles and responsibilities: Estimating and Costing Report, CUM, Malaysia
|University||City University Malaysia (CUM)|
|Subject||BECE3073: Estimating and Costing|
- Describe the construction industry structure and key players, and be able to identify the roles and responsibilities of key players, their contractual relationships, conditions of contracts, methods of tendering, different forms of contracts, and construction implementation procedures.
- Apply different costing methods to calculate and estimate cost through Bills of Quantities and based on construction techniques and technologies/equipment appropriate to the nature of construction works.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with essay writing and looking for a reliable and affordable solution? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our essay writing service is the answer to all your academic writing problems. We understand that writing a high-quality essay can be challenging, especially when you have other academic commitments to attend to.We guarantee 100% original work and deliver your essay on time, every time. With our assignment help Malaysia service, you can rest assured that your essay will be top-notch and delivered promptly. Place your order today and let our experts handle your academic writing needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because: Business Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CV81: You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- ACC2200: Assuming you are planning to set up a business selling goods to customers in Kuala Lumpur or the Selangor area: Introduction to management accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia