BBCA1033: Mr Zarid, a watch dealer, set up a shop by the name Syarikat Zn Watch Sdn Bhd on 1 March 2021: Introduction to Accounting Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
|University||City University Malaysia (CUM)|
|Subject||BBCA1033: Introduction to Accounting|
(a) Define the following term:
i. Allowance for doubtful debt.
ii. Accrued expenses.
ii. Residual value.
(b) The following are the rules of accounting that should be followed in the preparation of all accounts and financial statements. Discuss each of the following.
(a) Mr Zarid, a watch dealer, set up a shop by the name Syarikat Zn Watch Sdn Bhd on 1 March 2021. He brought in cash of RM100,000 and a used car, valued at RM30,000 for business use.
The following financial transactions occurred in March 2021.
(a) Prepare a trial balance in the books of Alan Sdn Bhd as of 31 December 2021.
(b) Describe TWO (2) types of errors that cause a trial balance to disagree.
(c) Classify each of the following, write R for revenue expenditure and C for Capital expenditure.
i. Replace a broken window in a factory.
ii. Installing an air conditioning system in a car used for business purposes.
iii. Payment for repairs of the refrigerator.
iv. Cost of preliminary test on a new machine.
(d) Goldenfox Sdn Bhd. purchased machinery for RM50,000 on 15 March 2019. Calculate the depreciation charged for 2019, 2020, and 2021 using the reducing balance method at 15% depreciation per year.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you need to hire MBA assignment help, then consult Malaysia Assignment Help. We provide top-quality BBCA1033: Introduction to Accounting assignments at a low cost. our experts work round the clock to offer accounting assignment help services. also, we have many written accounting samples of ACC116 Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, ACC106 Introduction To Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, AIS615 Accounting Information System Assignment, and AIS655 Accounting System Analysis And Design Assignment, etc. hurry and hire an online homework help service at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe briefly the organization, its purpose, and its business. Research is required, with at least 2 references: Culture & Organizations Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System: Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- The entire organization or One unit of the organization or One major long-term financial and strategic investment: Managerial Finance Course Work, MUS, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: With the current pandemic situation in Malaysia, homeschooling is gaining MORE popularity among Malaysian parents: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- STA404: A study was conducted to determine the relationship between a driver’s age and the number of accidents he or she had over a 3-year period: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- Multiple reactions were taking place in a reactor for which the products are noted as the desired product (D) and undesired products: Bachelor of Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia