A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
|Subject||Probability & Mathematical Statistics|
- QUESTION 1
A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2. Let X1 and X2 denote the numbers of customers who spend more than RM50 on groceries at the respective counter. Suppose that X1 and X2 are independent binomial random variables, with the probability that a customer at the counter I will spend more than RM50 equal to 0.2 and the probability that a customer at counter 2 will spend more than RM50 equal to 0.3.
- State the joint probability mass function (pmf) of X1 and X2 based on the case study.
- Find the joint pmf of X1 and X2 in tabular form.
- Find the marginal distribution of X1 and X2 in tabular form.
- The probability that not more than one of the three customers will spend more than RM50.
- Determine the mean and variance of W = 3X1 − 2X2 + 5
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for cheap assignment help? And your deadline is near you Don't take the stress. We are available 24*7 to assist you that providing online assignment writing services in Malaysia to academic students we have a team of professional assignment experts. they write your "Probability & Mathematical Statistics" assignment according to your university's needs. it means your assignment will be 100%flowless & errorless. Besides, you also hire our experts for essay writing help
Recent Solved Questions
- Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer: Accounting information system Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- DUE10012: Many people have the mindset that everything revolves around money Having a lot of money, after all, leads to greater spending power which can satisfy one’s impulses: Communicative English 1 Essay, PM, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MGT555: The worksheet in the Excel File Berkat Malaysia Data provides information about 65 sales: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- This assignment requires students to write a strong persuasive position paper Students are to use reasoning and evidence to persuade and convince: Political Communication Assignment, MSU, Malaysia