Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Information System Management|
These are the statistics by WHO:
Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%. By 2020, the number of people aged 60 years and older will outnumber children younger than 5 years. In 2050, 80% of older people will be living in low- and middle-income countries.
The pace of population aging is much faster than in the past. All countries face major challenges to ensure that their health and social systems are ready to make the most of this demographic shift. People worldwide are living longer. Today, for the first time in history, most people can expect to live into their sixties and beyond.
By 2050, the world’s population aged 60 years and older is expected to total 2 billion, up from 900 million in 2015. Today, 125 million people are aged 80 years or older. By 2050, there will be almost this many (120 million) living in China alone, and 434 million people in this age group worldwide. By 2050, 80% of all older people will live in low- and middle-income countries.
Based on your understanding of Society 5.0. Give an explanation about the impact of this on the older generation. How can the government assist this generation? What is YOUR SUGGESTION to overcome this situation?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for help with an Information System Management assignment. Don’t hesitate To reach us, Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of experts that provide plagiarism-free assignments answers on CSC208 – MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment time.
Recent Solved Questions
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Batik Gerimis was formed by Che Mahadi and their wife in 1997 after lengthy and laborious work to learn skills in batik: Data Analytics Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Bradley is attending a 4D3N (4 days and 3 nights) conference in Kuching. He has already paid RM350 for the conference fee: Computer Science Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability: Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia
- Computational thinking is an approach to problem-solving that involves critical and logical thinking in order to solve problems: Computational Thinking Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: In the 21st century, it has become essential for companies to be digitally literate in a challenging business environment: Thinking Skills and Problem-Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Blockchain technology has gotten a lot of attention around the world because it has the potential to change how supply chains: Technical Planning Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia