Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Information System Management|
These are the statistics by WHO:
Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%. By 2020, the number of people aged 60 years and older will outnumber children younger than 5 years. In 2050, 80% of older people will be living in low- and middle-income countries.
The pace of population aging is much faster than in the past. All countries face major challenges to ensure that their health and social systems are ready to make the most of this demographic shift. People worldwide are living longer. Today, for the first time in history, most people can expect to live into their sixties and beyond.
By 2050, the world’s population aged 60 years and older is expected to total 2 billion, up from 900 million in 2015. Today, 125 million people are aged 80 years or older. By 2050, there will be almost this many (120 million) living in China alone, and 434 million people in this age group worldwide. By 2050, 80% of all older people will live in low- and middle-income countries.
Based on your understanding of Society 5.0. Give an explanation about the impact of this on the older generation. How can the government assist this generation? What is YOUR SUGGESTION to overcome this situation?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for help with an Information System Management assignment. Don’t hesitate To reach us, Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of experts that provide plagiarism-free assignments answers on CSC208 – MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment time.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial: Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- DUE10012: Many people have the mindset that everything revolves around money Having a lot of money, after all, leads to greater spending power which can satisfy one’s impulses: Communicative English 1 Essay, PM, Malaysia
- MGT3268E: Put simply, globalization is the connection of different parts of the world. In economics, globalization can be defined: International Business Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the Aman Resort network: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- A group of students will be part of a project in building a Medical Centre of max 50 beds hospital in Malaysia: Hospital Engineering Report, UPM, Malaysia
- Newcom is a newly established private limited company in Malaysia that supplies telecommunication services: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You are required to select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles: Electronics & Electrical Power and Machines Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has impacted International Business in a big way. Please discuss the main features of this: International Business Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia