encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
PURPOSE To encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world. To connect Physics principles with everyday situations. To identify the misconceptions of Physics in society. PROCESS Recall the 5 units of study in this course:
Dynamics including circular motion/forces Energy & Momentum Gravitational, Electric and Magnetic Fields Wave Nature of Light Modern Physics (Quantum Physics, Relativity) Keep these concepts in mind as you watch movies, videos, TV shows, etc.
You must identify 5 scenes Each scene must be relevant to a specific concept we learned in each unit (1 scene per unit) You must include a clip of the scene with “phake physics” You must identify and describe what about the scene is fake. You must analyze the scene and determine what would happen if real Physics occurred. You must reference specific Physics concepts we learned in class and include a detailed analysis of the situation. Your final product must include:
At least 5 scenes from movies/videos/TV shows that show “phake” Physics Each clip must relate to each unit from the course An analysis of each scene explaining what is wrong with the Physics and why it is wrong An analysis of each scene explaining what would happen if real Physics occurred instead Identifying what specific concepts the scene relates to from the course Hi Ive already made the slides but the issue is I haven’t properly selected 5 of studies to relate to 1. Dynamics including circular motion/forces,
2. Energy & Momentum and Gravitational,
3. Electric and Magnetic Fields
4. Wave Nature of Light
5. Modern Physics (Quantum Physics, Relativity).
Another issue is I do not have enough calculations relating to the topics I have done for each character within each scene.
Get Help By Expert
Are a university students and dont have proper time to complete your difficult physics assignment within the deadline. request us do my assignment for me at Malaysia Assignment Help. our writer are highly experienced to provide dipoma assignment help on all courses at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- DEE40082: The device has a voice-controlled, Google Assistant smart speaker with a beautiful color segmented LED display: Electrical Engineering Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- FIT2004: you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia