encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
PURPOSE To encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world. To connect Physics principles with everyday situations. To identify the misconceptions of Physics in society. PROCESS Recall the 5 units of study in this course:
Dynamics including circular motion/forces Energy & Momentum Gravitational, Electric and Magnetic Fields Wave Nature of Light Modern Physics (Quantum Physics, Relativity) Keep these concepts in mind as you watch movies, videos, TV shows, etc.
You must identify 5 scenes Each scene must be relevant to a specific concept we learned in each unit (1 scene per unit) You must include a clip of the scene with “phake physics” You must identify and describe what about the scene is fake. You must analyze the scene and determine what would happen if real Physics occurred. You must reference specific Physics concepts we learned in class and include a detailed analysis of the situation. Your final product must include:
At least 5 scenes from movies/videos/TV shows that show “phake” Physics Each clip must relate to each unit from the course An analysis of each scene explaining what is wrong with the Physics and why it is wrong An analysis of each scene explaining what would happen if real Physics occurred instead Identifying what specific concepts the scene relates to from the course Hi Ive already made the slides but the issue is I haven’t properly selected 5 of studies to relate to 1. Dynamics including circular motion/forces,
2. Energy & Momentum and Gravitational,
3. Electric and Magnetic Fields
4. Wave Nature of Light
5. Modern Physics (Quantum Physics, Relativity).
Another issue is I do not have enough calculations relating to the topics I have done for each character within each scene.
Get Help By Expert
Are a university students and dont have proper time to complete your difficult physics assignment within the deadline. request us do my assignment for me at Malaysia Assignment Help. our writer are highly experienced to provide dipoma assignment help on all courses at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The intensive use of information technology (IT) in helping business organizations to manage their information systems: Information System for Corporate Managers Assignment, USCI, Malaysia
- BMG323 Based on the scenario above of the sales calls and the number of units sold, you will determine the confidence interval: Business Analytic, WOU, Malaysia
- FIN2102: You are considering investing in HOG REIT Suppose it is currently undergoing expansion: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103: Identify and discuss tests that are usually considered by the court in determining the employer-employee relationship: Employment And Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PMG1123: Puan Saleha, Head of Sales Department, has instructed her sales staff to follow her instructions without question: Fundamentals of Management Case Study, KPTM, Malaysia
- E-Waste Management in Malaysia: Residents’ Willingness to Pay for Household E-Waste Recycling in Kuching, Sarawak: Social Science Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- You are expected to read beyond textbooks and able to apply the knowledge gain from real life examples either from your working environment: Portfolio and Risk Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- The conception of the ‘The Five Rights of Purchasing” has been used by purchasing professionals over many decades: Procurement and Supply Chain Assignment, IMTC, Malaysia
- You are the owner of a small coffee shop called “BeanBuzz,” and you’re facing a critical decision regarding the pricing strategy: Cost And Management Accounting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia