Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Final Year Project|
Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program. After completing all the taught courses, students are required to undertake a Work Integrated Projectinany SME or large firms for one semester. The businesses or firms will be chosen by the students themselves.
It is the student’s responsibility tone negotiate the details of the consultancy with the firms, negotiate resources, and schedule any meetings.
Students will treat the project works like a deal opportunity and vehicle for integrating what they have learned during the BBUS program and applying the concept and skill story problem solution. Students will also gain hands-on experience in undertaking to consult in SMEs or large firms and this will enhance their academic understanding and practical skills of the consultancy process.
To successfully undertake the work Integrated Project, students must first assess their skills and interests. Based on this interest, students should select the industry and firms that can provide them with the best opportunity to show their application of the materials from the program.
Students may not know which tools to use at the start, but curiosity in the firm or industry (or both) is a good way to assure that the effort they make will not bed drudgery. The report should consist of a complete strategic analysis of the target firm.
In Phase One, a briefing on the WorkI integrated Project will be given by the respective lecturer in the first week. Each student will be assigned a supervisor, with whom the student will work closely throughout the semester. The student is expected to discuss the possible areas in which the student may focus the project. The discussions will be conducted online via the Blackboard
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
In weeks 3 and 4, students are expected to finalize their proposals. The next step is to do an industry analysis in which the firm is operating. Students would need to analyze the trends in the economy, the competitors’ strategies, and other external factors to the firm.
Students are expected to face some challenges in gathering the information and doing the analysis. Therefore, students will have to do their self-reflections and submit them to their supervisors.
In Phase Two, the process requires the students to answer two basic questions. First, is the firm’s strategy consistent with its internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as the challenges and opportunities present in the external environment? Second, what changes should be made in the current strategy, and investments in resources and capabilities, to improve or sustain overall performance?
To answer the questions, students need to analyze every aspect of the firm and its environment and integrate their findings into a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s current situation and what can realistically be done to improve it? Importantly, students need to support their conclusions with logical analysis. The“why” portion of their analysis is as important as the “what.”Both substance and style are important in effective written communication.
The report is complex and the conclusions will be derived from many hours of research, thinking, and writing. Students should envision themselves selves as writing for a group of potential investors interested in learning about the focal firm.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offers you a case study help service in which our well-trained PhD experts provide you with a well-formatted & error-free Final Year Project Case Study before the deadline of your university at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early childhood education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Write an essay that critically evaluates the impact of an accounting scandal on auditor independence and audit quality: Auditing Essay, HU, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Why Conduct a Job Analysis?’You have been asked to speak about this topic to junior staff And Write down the important points: Compensation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia