You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming: Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
|University||UNITAR International University (UIU)|
|Subject||Programming Principle and Techniques|
You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming problem that would calculate the final price of all items that are sold. The total number of items to be calculated is 10 items. The rate of profit margin that will be imposed on the goods that are sold will be as follows:
Gross price = Price of the item before going out to the market
Profit margin = Price increment with a certain percentage level based on the gross price
Net price = The new price after the profit margin was imposed
- If the price of the item is LESS than or EQUAL to RM50, the net price will be THREE percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than RM50 but LESS than or EQUAL to RM100, the net price will be FOUR percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than RM100 but LESS than or EQUAL to RM200, the net price will be FIVE percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than to RM200, the net price will be TEN percent of the gross
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Based on the above problem:
- Analyze the problem to identify input, process, and These items will be used in designing an algorithm.
- Write a pseudocode.
- Draw a flow chart.
- Produce a tracing table to show the project.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need programming assignment help for your Programming Principle and Techniques assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of experienced programmers is ready to provide you with top-notch online assignment assistance. From implementing algorithms to debugging code, we cover a wide range of programming concepts. Our experts will ensure your assignment is completed accurately and on time
Recent Solved Questions
- BAGB1023: You are required to prepare a Change Management Plan for the Company: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Thinking skills and problem solving – University Of Malaysia- You are a single parent with three young children. Your spouse has just passed away recently due to a motor-road accident
- India’s income has grown at its slowest rate in almost five years, according to the latest data released by the government: Economics Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- FAR570: The Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards issued by Malaysian Accounting Standards Board are applicable: Financial Accounting and Reporting 4 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT555: Lower values, on the other hand, correspond to data points gathering closer to it. The mean absolute deviation is also: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Currently, most of the world adopted a mixed economy as a source of resource allocation. Before that different economic system: Economics for Business Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- You have identified that you want to move into or progress your clinical or administrative leadership and management: Management and Administration in Nursing Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- A literature review is an account of what has been published on a topic by accredited scholars and researchers: Research Methodology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia