You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming: Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
|UNITAR International University (UIU)
|Programming Principle and Techniques
You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming problem that would calculate the final price of all items that are sold. The total number of items to be calculated is 10 items. The rate of profit margin that will be imposed on the goods that are sold will be as follows:
Gross price = Price of the item before going out to the market
Profit margin = Price increment with a certain percentage level based on the gross price
Net price = The new price after the profit margin was imposed
- If the price of the item is LESS than or EQUAL to RM50, the net price will be THREE percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than RM50 but LESS than or EQUAL to RM100, the net price will be FOUR percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than RM100 but LESS than or EQUAL to RM200, the net price will be FIVE percent of the gross
- If the price of the item is MORE than to RM200, the net price will be TEN percent of the gross
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Based on the above problem:
- Analyze the problem to identify input, process, and These items will be used in designing an algorithm.
- Write a pseudocode.
- Draw a flow chart.
- Produce a tracing table to show the project.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need programming assignment help for your Programming Principle and Techniques assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of experienced programmers is ready to provide you with top-notch online assignment assistance. From implementing algorithms to debugging code, we cover a wide range of programming concepts. Our experts will ensure your assignment is completed accurately and on time
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain whether a third party is required to have constructive notice of the contents or requirements of a company’s constitution: corporate law Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- BNNS6233 Pressure Ulcers Evidence-based practice (EBP) gives nurses a method to use critically appraised data: Dermatology, Fluid Electrolyte and Burn Nursing ASSIGNMENT, LUC, Malaysia
- The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA: Graphic Design Project & Portfolio Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- Identify and evaluate the role and function of research & Identify five different types of research methods in the business computing field: Research Methodology Research Paper, MSU, Malaysia
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- Evaluate the importance of the rule of law to moral choice and the challenges in applying it to determine moral: Professional Ethics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- Prepare an Audit Planning Memorandum not exceeding 4,000 words. Your Audit Planning Memorandum: Audit Assignment, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- SEM207: Student is required to collect macroeconomic data of a nation that are relevant to explaining the country’s GDP: Basic Econometrics Report, XUM, Malaysia