The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy: Information Security Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy. This organization specializes in assisting and coaching students who are interested in the vast IT field. It was founded in 2019 and is located at Jalan Reko, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
Description of problem analysis of organization name
We have found that the organization does not have its own IT department but instead applies to outsourcing, in which they hire an IT provider to manage their information such as databases and recovery. This may lead to less control over the organization’s information.
Description of Approach used to assess the risks.
To assess the project risk, we used qualitative and quantitative risk analysis to measure the risk exposure. This type of risk analysis prioritizes the identified project risks using a pre-defined rating scale, and by using the formula Risk = Likelihood X Impact.
Top 15 risks identified
- Outsourcing: The organization did not have its own IT department which may lead to several outsourcing problems such as hidden fees, misaligned software, and less control.
- Server crashes or slowing down: The organization stores its data on the provider’s server. The server has a risk of crashing or slowing down if the provider also provides its services to other organizations.
- Risk of virus attack: The organization rarely uses antivirus systems which may lead to a virus attack.
- Asset lost: The organization’s assets are students, clients, and project records.
- Third-party attack: When there is an attack on the provider server, the organization may harm it.
- Risk of a rogue employee: The current student or employee might use the organization’s data or information for personal gain.
- Privacy lost: Students and clients may access and obtain any information from the company due to no limitations set by the company.
- Important information at risk: Due to third-party access, companies’ information is at risk when data is exposed to another person.
- The target of hackers: Any companies that do not use antivirus software are at high risk of getting hacked.
- No access to data: The company does not store any physical data. In the case of internet issues, the company will not be able to access any data.
- Possibility of cyber attack
- Breach in the system: In the cybersecurity field, a breach is when an unauthorized party is in the process of data theft.
- Crisis management
- Lack of IT policies on security and operation: There are no policies to guide employees on how to deal with security issues and the employer does not pay attention to computer security.
- Lack of IT security employee training and awareness: Think that training is only for large companies, expensive, and time-consuming.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a computer student thinking who can “do my homework” in complex Information Security? We can! Malaysia Assignment Help has efficient writers who provide you top quality solutions on IT assignments and CSC796 Web Information Security UITM Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PBD10202: Steph was looking at Instagram there were blessed yoga photos and Sunday Breakfast pictures: ENGLISH II Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BDEK2203: Illustrate and explain the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and unemployment for Malaysia for the years 2018-2021 using graphs: Introductory Macroeconomics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The law on adverse possession has always been depicted as a scandalous interference with the rights of legitimate property owners: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Coursework, UCISS, Malaysia
- Antifreeze, or engine coolant, is a coloured liquid that is mixed with water to help regulate the engine during extreme temperatures: Chemical Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- MGT7101: A brief introduction of the organization, with a general discussion on its service offering and industry: Managing Operations of Business Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
- CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Develop a Java program using STACK CONCEPT that is able to do ALL of the following requirements as below: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia