The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy: Information Security Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy. This organization specializes in assisting and coaching students who are interested in the vast IT field. It was founded in 2019 and is located at Jalan Reko, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
Description of problem analysis of organization name
We have found that the organization does not have its own IT department but instead applies to outsourcing, in which they hire an IT provider to manage their information such as databases and recovery. This may lead to less control over the organization’s information.
Description of Approach used to assess the risks.
To assess the project risk, we used qualitative and quantitative risk analysis to measure the risk exposure. This type of risk analysis prioritizes the identified project risks using a pre-defined rating scale, and by using the formula Risk = Likelihood X Impact.
Top 15 risks identified
- Outsourcing: The organization did not have its own IT department which may lead to several outsourcing problems such as hidden fees, misaligned software, and less control.
- Server crashes or slowing down: The organization stores its data on the provider’s server. The server has a risk of crashing or slowing down if the provider also provides its services to other organizations.
- Risk of virus attack: The organization rarely uses antivirus systems which may lead to a virus attack.
- Asset lost: The organization’s assets are students, clients, and project records.
- Third-party attack: When there is an attack on the provider server, the organization may harm it.
- Risk of a rogue employee: The current student or employee might use the organization’s data or information for personal gain.
- Privacy lost: Students and clients may access and obtain any information from the company due to no limitations set by the company.
- Important information at risk: Due to third-party access, companies’ information is at risk when data is exposed to another person.
- The target of hackers: Any companies that do not use antivirus software are at high risk of getting hacked.
- No access to data: The company does not store any physical data. In the case of internet issues, the company will not be able to access any data.
- Possibility of cyber attack
- Breach in the system: In the cybersecurity field, a breach is when an unauthorized party is in the process of data theft.
- Crisis management
- Lack of IT policies on security and operation: There are no policies to guide employees on how to deal with security issues and the employer does not pay attention to computer security.
- Lack of IT security employee training and awareness: Think that training is only for large companies, expensive, and time-consuming.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a computer student thinking who can “do my homework” in complex Information Security? We can! Malaysia Assignment Help has efficient writers who provide you top quality solutions on IT assignments and CSC796 Web Information Security UITM Assignment at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ABDT3173: Examine the central concept of CRM. Determine the contributing factors of a customer-centric organization: Customer Relationship Management Home Work, TARC, Malaysia
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Water supply requires enormous amounts of energy to supply water at the right quality, quantity, and pressure: Environmental Technology and Management Essay, UKM, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer: Accounting information system Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia