Software testing is one of the important and primary parts of software quality assurance Testing a product or application is the main stage: Software Engineering Dissertation, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
Software testing is one of the important and primary parts of software quality
assurance. Testing a product or application is the main stage of the Software
Development Life Cycle. It assumes an extremely fundamental part in choosing the quality and usefulness of the product and guarantees that the finished result is according to the customers’ interest.
The Testing of the product is done to identify flaws and mistakes in its functionality, based on which the performance and features of the product are enhanced further. The least known aspect of the software development process is software testing. Software testing is performed repeatedly, and
it is often done in a rush due to time constraints and limited resources.
Test Case Prioritization application appears to enhance the test viability in software testing activity. Test Case Prioritization is a technique where each test case is assigned a priority. TCP orders the test cases on some properties so that highly ranked test cases execute at a higher priority.
It enables a way to execute highly significant test cases initially and produce the ideal result, such as identifying flaws prior and giving feedback to the
testers. It likewise assists with tracking down the ideal permutation of a progression of test cases and could be executed reliably. TCP techniques are very popular in the industry and are the focus of the study.
The number of publications related to testing case prioritization is still growing in recent years which includes the interest in the application of artificial intelligence, and machine learning in TCP. Most researchers conduct the study by implementing a metaheuristic algorithm to detect faults and time execution performance.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia assignment help offers you a Dissertation writing service in which you get full assistance from expert writers and get your Software Engineering Dissertation in 100% error-less way before the deadline of your university at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Tourism impacts are derived from various types of tourism development and activities The positive impacts of tourism generate many benefits: Project Management Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- what are the lessons we have learned in the past from handling Covid 19 Pandemic to prepare for any anticipated new outbreak: SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELFARE Assignment
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Discuss the effects of each of the following on the value of the firm: A new advertising campaign increases: Managerial Economics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Provide an in-depth analysis of why strategic and transformational leadership are so important in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex: Leadership Development Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- For this individual assignment, you are requested to do a thorough review from varieties of resources on the Convention: Study Early Childhood Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MDS502: ability to create a database system and design a model for comprehensive data management: Data Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- To build knowledge and current development on Management Information System during Covid 19 pandemic: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST, Malaysia