MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment Sample UiTM Malaysia
One of the most important courses in any undergraduate degree in marketing. Marketing allows students to understand how products are marketed and distributed throughout society, as well as what drives consumer purchase decisions. This assignment sample will explore a variety of topics including basic principles such as supply and demand; advanced skills like market segmentation or brand management; practical applications for managers on everything from pricing strategies to international markets.
This course examines the fundamental, innovative approaches that drive managerial decision-making within organizations when it comes to product development, distribution channels, and branding practices–all with an eye towards meeting customers’ needs more effectively while managing risk better than ever before.
Assignment brief of MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing UiTM Malaysia
Assignment Activity 1: Describe the concept of marketing, component marketing mix, and principles of marketing
This assignment sample will describe concepts, components, and principles of marketing. Marketing is the process by which businesses can create a marketable product. This includes determining what type of marketing should work best for the targeted audience in question, and how to use different components of the marketing mix, tactics, and strategies.
The 4 Ps (marketing tools) are product, price, promotion, and place:
- Product – What kind of product or service are you providing?
- Price – How much will it cost to purchase your good or service?
- Promotion – Promoting so that people learn about what you offer
- Place – Where can customer provide their money in exchange for your goods or services.
Principles of Marketing are people, packaging, physical evidence, and process.
Assignment Activity 2: Employ techniques and skills necessary for managing business
From this assignment sample, students will learn how to employ the right skills to manage the business. Any business that is lucky enough to be in the top 1% of all businesses has a lot of responsibility placed on them. There are many people that rely on your business knowing what you’re doing, so here are some tips for maintaining a successful enterprise:
1) Networking – head out and meet with potential customers. Networking helps establish connections, identify a person’s needs and wants, and maintain good relationships for future use.
2) Marketing – talk to those people who might need your product or service by taking out ads or going door-to-door
3) Sales – find ways of persuading those who could benefit from your product
4) Customer Service – always try to do what is best for the customer
Check this sample too: MAF-151 Cost and Management Accounting Assignment Sample UiTM Malaysia
Assignment Activity 3: To demonstrate teamwork through group assignment in preparing a marketing plan
This assignment sample will demonstrate teamwork in preparing marketing plan, Marketing strategies could range from advertising to contests, word-of-mouth, social media marketing, or even product placement.
A company’s marketing strategy is a result of lots of hard work and planning by different people in the organization. Marketing can be done through ads, word of mouth, or social media – among other options.
The research for determining the marketing plan should be carried out first to determine which type would best match with a certain organization’s objectives and target market base as well as the resources available including budgeting and manpower etc.
Once all this information has been gathered, it may be necessary to come up with an outline consisting of basic information such as who will do what, when they’ll get started on their individual tasks, etc.
- Potential reasons for failure to cooperate or reach a consensus on a marketing plan may be that team members have different perceptions about the urgency of the task and how it compares with other priorities.
- Another common problem is communicating expectations about performance among participants and making them clear in advance. One way of avoiding these and other conflicts is to preselect probable objects of disagreement, anticipate possible outcomes and impacts, consult with experts who can provide guidance on risk assessment, mitigation plans, responses to identified risks, appropriate levels of scrutiny.
It’s also advisable to appoint representatives from each stakeholder group at an early stage so there are people already acknowledged as leaders when problems arise later in the process.
Go and check this sample: ACC-106 Introduction to Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment Sample UiTM Malaysia
Get exact solution of MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment UiTM Malaysia
The above assignment sample is based on MKT- 243 Fundamentals of Marketing.
We at Assignment writer Malaysia are staffed by a team of writers who are experts in the Marketing and business field, holding master’s degrees or PhDs. These professional homework writers Malaysia can provide assistance with case study writing for your marketing projects as well as thesis support at an affordable price point.
If you are interested in getting marketing assignment help from a group of experts, then turn to Freelance assignment writers for assistance with your top-tier Marketing Assignment Help needs. Our Coursework writers Malaysia know each academic writing requirement inside out, so they’re more than prepared to provide research topics that meet any student’s requirements.
So without any second thought collaborate with us to get the best assignment help you have ever get.