You are expected to produce with Lab View programming language a prototype of the control system to be installed: Systems Programming and Computer Control Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Systems Programming and Computer Control|
- You are expected to produce with Lab View programming language a prototype of the control system to be installed in the car. This prototype is required to have an appropriately designed front panel that can provide the user with a clear picture of what the system does.
- Since this is a prototype, you are not expected to include hardware sensors/motors. You are to simulate the system by having appropriate “software sensors” included in your constructed prototype. However, some research is expected in your documentation that identifies the appropriate type of sensors that can work with the system. The prototype has to be designed with this in mind so that actual physical implementation in the future will be easy.
- As the targeted system is to be built in a networked environment, your system must be designed in two separate modules. The first module will be the main control unit, which will simulate the control keypad, device status, and functions that the system can perform. The second module must be created to run on another PC and is to contain the diagrammatic illustration of all devices’ statuses.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
- Since two modules are to be constructed, a high-level protocol must be built to allow the main module to “interface” (or communicate) with the second module over TCP/IP. Due to the use of TCP/IP, socket programming is required.
- You are to work on the prototype individually.
- You are permitted to make assumptions where necessary. These assumptions are expected to be logical and must be appropriate for the situation at hand.
- There will be a presentation towards the submission date of the project. You are expected to demonstrate how your system is capable of addressing the requirements of the developer.
- The submission of your project should entail the following items:
a) Main documentation highlighting the following:
i) How the requirements have been addressed by the developing language.
ii) System Design.
iii) Protocol Design
iv) What hardware sensors/devices can be implemented and how your prototype has been built to accommodate an easy transition from software-based inputs/outputs to hardware-based inputs/outputs?
b) Softcopy user guide that can explain how your system works. This will be based on your system application.
c) Softcopy of the application prototype system.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect source for students who are seeking reliable essay help and guidance. Boasting years of experience and a team of professional assignment writers, they provide customized services that come with quality assurance as well as timely delivery guarantees – allowing you to achieve your desired grades worry-free! Get in touch now to get top-notch assignment assistance from their talented specialists.
Recent Solved Questions
- Arif graduated from engineering 5 years ago. The employer will give him an increase of RM 10,000 annually: Engineering Economic Home Work, SU, Malaysia
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something: Principle of Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value: Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Ms. Kate is the principal of Unitarian Preschool with 14 years of experience. She is invited to attend a parent-teacher: Family & Community in Early Childhood Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- DCP5201: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- The popularity of smoking shisha aka waterpipe, nargile and hookah tobacco has been a growing public health concern: Research Dissertation, UM, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- BTX5220: If individuals were employed solely on their ability to do the job, there would be no need for any anti-discrimination statutes: International Issues in Employment Law Coursework, MUM, Malaysia