The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysiax
|Multimedia University (MMU)
The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world. This is due to the existing ecosystems whereby regulators, issuers, and subscribers work efficiently with each other. “The Malaysian bond market is resilient.
In fact, we have already seen an increase of 45 percent in the supply of bonds in the first half of this year, in comparison to the same period last year. Year to date, we are already seeing an issuance of RM51.6 billion as of July 2017, when the total issuance of the whole of 2016 was at RM77.5 billion,” she said.
“The market is quite flushed with liquidity and we are expecting that there will be between RM80 billion to RM90 billion of bond issuances for the full year 2017, thus surpassing that of 2016,” Masliza said.
i) Generally discuss the bond market in Malaysia. Moody’s, Fitch’s, and Standard and Poor’s are three prominent bond rating agencies in the contemporary world.
ii) Identify and briefly elaborate on the task of 2 Malaysia Rating Agencies.
iii) Malaysian bond market generally can be subdivided into conventional and Islamic bonds. Identify and provide 1 example for each of the conventional and Islamic bonds in the Malaysia bond market. Elaboration on each example is essential.
iv)What are the major differences between conventional and Islamic bonds in Malaysia?
v) Discuss the reason(s) that made Malaysia become one of the most successful Islamic Bond markets in the World.
vi) Recommendations for further improvement (development) for the Malaysian bond market.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for assignment writing help, you've come to the right place. Our experienced professionals are here to help you with your homework problems. We offer a variety of services, from essay writing to research paper writing. Our team of experts is available 24/7, and we are always happy to help you get the job done right.
Recent Solved Questions
- DCP5201: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- Theoretical Aspects Of Computer Science Assignment, MUM Malaysia, you are required to develop a computer program with Python programming language to try and solve it
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Select any TWO (2) restaurant chains available in Malaysia. Identify their business definition element, which includes: Marketing Management Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- EN0106372 ANALYZING THE IMPACT OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND MACROECONOMIC VARIABLES ON MALAYSIA’S ECONOMIC GROWTH: Energy Economics Thesis, Malaysia
- BCS302/03: Companies Act 2016 makes it illegal for any loan to be made by a company, or by any of its subsidiary companies: Corporate Governance Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the importance of the company’s financial objectives in driving the company’s growth plan. Synthesize the importance: Managerial Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- GSGM7223 Discuss how should Adams and his teams keep the organization aligned with changes in the environment?: MANAGING ORGANISATION Assignment, UNITAR, MALAYSIA
- BUS2022 To identify and analyze ethical dilemmas that can arise in the workplace: Business Ethics Report, JUW, Malaysia
- General information about the organization (Short company profile. May include Vision, Mission, Objective: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, MSU, Malaysia