DPM10013: Draw Three marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples: Principle of Marketing Course Work, PM, Malaysia
|University||Politeknik Malaysia (PM)|
|Subject||DPM10013: Principle of Marketing|
a. Draw Three marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples.
b. In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel, you have to understand each role/function of the different intermediaries. Please provide any THREE (3) functions of intermediaries.
c. As a marketing manager of a company, you have to decide whether to use the direct or indirect channels to deliver a product to your prospect. Ascertain your decision and reason.
d. Examine TWO (2) differences between direct and indirect marketing
Sports2u (M) Sdn. Bhd. will be in the business of selling athletic equipment to people at every fitness level and aim to be a recognized sporting good and fitness store in the world. As a marketing representative of the company, you
a. Prepare and write FIVE (5) tools of promotion mix / Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) that can be used by Sports2u (M) Sdn.Bhd.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
do you need top coursework writing help on DPM10013: Principle of Marketing. Malaysia Assignment Help has a panel of academic writers who provide efficient quality solutions on MKT410 Introduction To Marketing Assignment and MKT410 Introduction To Marketing UiTM Assignment at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- Provide a brief discussion on the importance of the external environment and internal analysis of the organizations: Business Administration Report, UTN, Malaysia
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA
- MKT209: This case is about the social network Facebook, which needs no introduction When we first featured it in an earlier edition: Digital Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- PMG1123: Puan Saleha, Head of Sales Department, has instructed her sales staff to follow her instructions without question: Fundamentals of Management Case Study, KPTM, Malaysia
- PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia