DPA40113: Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2 Assignment, PM, Malaysia
|University||Politeknik Malaysia (PM)|
|Subject||DPA40113: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2|
It is given that three points, P(4,6), Q(2,-2) and R(-5, 7) lie on a Cartesian plane. S is the midpoint of the straight line PQ. Find
(a) the gradient of the straight line SR.
(b) the equation of the straight line SR.
The management of Wind Chime Bhd is facing some problem deciding whether to make or buy BT21 component. The company currently manufactures 50,000 units of this component per year at the following costs:
BT21 costs/unit RM
Variable overhead 3.50
Fixed overhead 7.00
The fixed overhead is absorbed based on production hour. The company has received a quotation of Rm15.50 per component from outside supplier.
You are required to:
a) Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components. Support your answer with figures based on financial consideration only
b) If it is found that to continue manufacturing BT21 component would restrict the output of a new product CT21 by 40,000 units per annum, display the prove of affect for ‘make or buy’ decision. The new selling price of the products is RM20 per unit and its marginal costs is RM12 per unit k .
TINY TAN Sdn. Bhd. produces three types of special toys. The information about a unit of toy is as follows:
The accountant has identified that there were only 14,600 kg of materials and 8,400 hours of direct hours to produce their product.
In order to help the company maintaining the maximum profit, you are required:
a) Displays which factor has the limiting factor
b) Displays the ranking in which the product should be manufactured based on limiting factor
c) Justify how many units of each product should be manufactured based on the limiting factor.
d) Determine ONE (1) situation that contribute to the scarce of resources of the company
LineFriend.My manufactures and sells handcrafted wooden button for local market in Malaysia. The company was in the process of preparing next month’s budget. The budgeted Statement of Comprehensive Income for the current month shown below: RM
(-)Variable costs: (600,000)
Contribution Margin 750,000
(-)Fixed costs (452,000)
OPERATING INCOME 298,000
a. The handcrafted wooden button sold at RM45 per unit. Calculate:
i. Break-even point (unit and RM)
b. The company plan to have a profit of RM548,100 for next month. Besides, for the coming year the management LineFriend.My anticipates a 10% decrease in variable costs and a RM20,000 decrease in fixed expenses. (Use two decimal points in your calculation)
i. Displays the new break-even point in both UNIT and RM.
i. How many wooden buttons MUST BE SELL to achieve expected profit for next month?
Butter Ltd supplied the following information regarding their three products to the year 2021
a) Constructs the relevant information on a Profit-volume graph and indicate the break-even sales clearly
b) Displays the break-even point in sales value (RM) for each product individually
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking for assignment helper Malaysia to grab a higher rank on DPA40113: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2? then you are at the right place. we have a pool of talented accounting assignment experts who are available 24 hours to provide CRG660 Company Secretarial Practice Assignment Example, ACC116 Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment Example, ACC106 Introduction To Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment Example, AIS615 Accounting Information System Assignment Sample etc at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents: Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Describe briefly the organization, its purpose, and its business. Research is required, with at least 2 references: Culture & Organizations Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- BBM207: Describe how the new wage will benefit employees in the urban areas and Discuss the consequences to the economy of Malaysia: Human Resource Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities: Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- LEA4173: Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MEDS1159: Coursework is receipted on the understanding that it is the student’s own work: Corporate Communications Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- AICT004-3-2-NWN: You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for The Evergreen Resort network: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia