DPB20043: Choose a company that protects its products using any one of the types of intellectual property as the above diagram: Management Information System Case Study, PM, Malaysia
|University||Politeknik Malaysia (PM)|
|Subject||DPB20043: Management Information System|
The invention of numerous new technologies and the creation of the Internet and the World Wide Web have undoubtedly benefited all businesses, where products, services, and marketing communications can reach vast audiences at relatively low costs. However, this has also led to intellectual property theft issues in many organizations. Companies of all sizes are at risk of having their unique ideas, products, or services violated. Write up a report on how a company’s management used the following types of intellectual property to protect their business idea.
a. Choose a company that protects its products using any one of the types of intellectual property as the above diagram. (A1)
b. Discuss the types of intellectual property that you have chosen. (A2)
c. Clarify how the method of the intellectual property protects their idea, brands, works of authorship, and also functional features of their products. (A2)
d. Discuss the benefits of using registered intellectual property. (A2)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Need error-free case study writing help on DPB20043: Management Information System? Then Malaysia Assignment Help is the leading assignment writing help provider. Our case study writers always serve you quality case study solutions on management assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Planning an energy supply system i.e. hot water & PV, space heating, or cooling on the council house: Renewable Energy Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia: Final Year Project Report malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- AngTiong offered to sell his pharmacy to Zol for RM1 million via letter: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MPU3193 – Rationalism is a philosophical approach that emphasizes the importance of reason and critical thinking in understanding: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment 2, WOU, Malaysia
- Based on your understanding of IMC, how do you think Apple has ingrained its marketing strategies: Bachelor of Marketing and Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- UBTE2013: The Students are Required to Choose one Successful BUMIPUTERA Entrepreneur in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
- LAW60104: On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia