DPB20043: Choose a company that protects its products using any one of the types of intellectual property as the above diagram: Management Information System Case Study, PM, Malaysia
|University||Politeknik Malaysia (PM)|
|Subject||DPB20043: Management Information System|
The invention of numerous new technologies and the creation of the Internet and the World Wide Web have undoubtedly benefited all businesses, where products, services, and marketing communications can reach vast audiences at relatively low costs. However, this has also led to intellectual property theft issues in many organizations. Companies of all sizes are at risk of having their unique ideas, products, or services violated. Write up a report on how a company’s management used the following types of intellectual property to protect their business idea.
a. Choose a company that protects its products using any one of the types of intellectual property as the above diagram. (A1)
b. Discuss the types of intellectual property that you have chosen. (A2)
c. Clarify how the method of the intellectual property protects their idea, brands, works of authorship, and also functional features of their products. (A2)
d. Discuss the benefits of using registered intellectual property. (A2)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Need error-free case study writing help on DPB20043: Management Information System? Then Malaysia Assignment Help is the leading assignment writing help provider. Our case study writers always serve you quality case study solutions on management assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Provide a brief discussion on the importance of the external environment and internal analysis of the organizations: Business Administration Report, UTN, Malaysia
- ACC116: Rising Fast Sdn Bhd manufactures a complete line of fiberglass attaché cases and suitcases: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Calculate the betas for both stocks and Discuss the problems encounters when testing the CAPM empirically: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- A patient’s sister, who often collects her brother’s medicine, asks for a photocopy of his repeat prescription: Pharmacy Practice Essay, TU, Malaysia
- EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
- CCS21203/DSE20203: Apply the principles and theories related to information technology and application in the Operating System environment: OPERATING SYSTEM Assignment, MSU, Malaysia