BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|BBGO4103: Organisational Behaviour
The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings.
Early in the 21st century, the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0) began. Human labor is predicted to be replaced by robots and artificial intelligence (AI). Many employees worry about job losses, job cuts, or job insecurity.
Investigate the personal and organizational factors to understand employees worrying about IR 4.0. Create a set of questions pertinent to the issues above and select three employees to be interviewed. To ensure the privacy of data collection, the interviewees are categorized anonymously as N1, N2, and N3. Analyze the interview transcripts, and identify the factors related to the issues above. Sort the factors into meaningful themes related to organizational behavior. Based on the findings, provide suggestions for the managers and Human Resource Department regarding how to help employees who are worried about IR 4.0.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Follow the guideline below to prepare your report.
2. Interview questions
3. Interview Transcripts
4. Findings from the interview
4.1 Individual factors
4.2 Organisational factors
5.1 For managers
5.2 For the Human Resource Department (HRD)
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
1. Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace.
2. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age.’ What do you think about this statement?
3. Tell us about your job, and which value is the most important to you while doing it.
4. Share about the stress you experienced. What are the most significant sources of stress in your life?
5. Communication apprehension occurs when people are afraid of communicating. If you have ever had communication apprehension during a meeting, describe what you felt about the situation.
6. Or any topic related to organizational behavior
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a student of Organisational Behaviour in Malaysia? Do you need essay writing help with your assignments? Look no further than management assignment help in Malaysia. Our team of online assignment writers are experts in their field and can provide you with the help you need to get the best grades. We offer 24/7 customer support and our prices are very competitive. So don't hesitate, to get in touch today and let us help you with your essay writing needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Implement the counter using JK flip-flop, and assume that any unused states can be considered ‘don’t care states: Digital Electronics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Ford CEO Alan Mulally is known for starting meetings by saying “Data will set you free” and for trying to change Ford’s culture: Organization Behavior Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBNG3103: What are policies of the Malaysian government that would encourage and contribute towards international business: International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15: Diploma in Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Multiple reactions were taking place in a reactor for which the products are noted as the desired product (D) and undesired products: Bachelor of Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Students are required to use their own company as an example to set up corporate entrepreneurship (CE): Managing Information Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia