BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBGO4103: Organisational Behaviour|
The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings.
Early in the 21st century, the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0) began. Human labor is predicted to be replaced by robots and artificial intelligence (AI). Many employees worry about job losses, job cuts, or job insecurity.
Investigate the personal and organizational factors to understand employees worrying about IR 4.0. Create a set of questions pertinent to the issues above and select three employees to be interviewed. To ensure the privacy of data collection, the interviewees are categorized anonymously as N1, N2, and N3. Analyze the interview transcripts, and identify the factors related to the issues above. Sort the factors into meaningful themes related to organizational behavior. Based on the findings, provide suggestions for the managers and Human Resource Department regarding how to help employees who are worried about IR 4.0.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Follow the guideline below to prepare your report.
2. Interview questions
3. Interview Transcripts
4. Findings from the interview
4.1 Individual factors
4.2 Organisational factors
5.1 For managers
5.2 For the Human Resource Department (HRD)
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
1. Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace.
2. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age.’ What do you think about this statement?
3. Tell us about your job, and which value is the most important to you while doing it.
4. Share about the stress you experienced. What are the most significant sources of stress in your life?
5. Communication apprehension occurs when people are afraid of communicating. If you have ever had communication apprehension during a meeting, describe what you felt about the situation.
6. Or any topic related to organizational behavior
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a student of Organisational Behaviour in Malaysia? Do you need essay writing help with your assignments? Look no further than management assignment help in Malaysia. Our team of online assignment writers are experts in their field and can provide you with the help you need to get the best grades. We offer 24/7 customer support and our prices are very competitive. So don't hesitate, to get in touch today and let us help you with your essay writing needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced: Advanced Data Analysis Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- Brief definition and analyses of the multivariate data in terms of its descriptive statistics, normality test, independent samples test: Managerial Statistics Course Work, SU, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- This Milk manufacturer is based in Port Klang, Selangor. The Managers of the company are very friendly with the customers: Business Professional Ethics Case Study, UTHM, Malaysia