AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||AICT004-NWN: Networks and Networking|
- CLO3: Justify the topology and IP addressing plan based on the network design (A3, PLO8)
You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc. network in Figure 1. You will be given one class C block of IP addresses that you must subnet and provide the IP addressing plan for the network. Using Packet Tracer, you must first create the topology diagram of the network as shown in Figure 1. Once the topology diagram is done, configure each device according to your proposed IP addressing scheme. When the configuration is complete, use the appropriate commands to verify that the network is working properly.
- Part A: Topology Design
- There is a total of 3 branch routers, and 1 offsite router for backup. All router to router connections are using Serial interfaces.
- LAN connection in the 3 branches – Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor Bahru (JB), and Penang are using copper cables (with Fast Ethernet interfaces)
- There are wireless LAN connections provided in KL, JB, and Penang branches using WiFi technology.
- Connection from Offsite router to the servers are using fiber optic cables (with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces)
Draw the topology diagram in Cisco Packet Tracer, following the specific requirements
- Part B: Packet Tracer Configuration
- Perform basic configuration on Penang, JB, KL, and Offsite routers to demonstrate the following configuration skills:
- Basic router/switch configuration (hostname, banner motd, passwords, etc.). Please use “cisco” for all passwords.
- Static and Dynamic IPv4 Addressing
- Wireless configuration
- Static Routing
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Best assignment writing service is provided by our skilled writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and the experts of Malayasia assignments will be ready to assist you. Our writers are very knowledgeable they can write your Networks and Networking assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner before the deadline of the university at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- MKT60104: Analyse and discuss the strengths in the line extension strategies of the organization’s service brand product: Principles of Marketing Coursework, TU, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- students will be evaluated on their ability to analyze, interpret, justify, create ideas, propose viable and ethical solutions, and apply the best alternatives: Management & Financial Accounting Case study, MUM, Malaysia
- Provide a brief discussion on the importance of the external environment and internal analysis of the organizations: Business Administration Report, UTN, Malaysia