AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||AICT004-NWN: Networks and Networking|
- CLO3: Justify the topology and IP addressing plan based on the network design (A3, PLO8)
You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc. network in Figure 1. You will be given one class C block of IP addresses that you must subnet and provide the IP addressing plan for the network. Using Packet Tracer, you must first create the topology diagram of the network as shown in Figure 1. Once the topology diagram is done, configure each device according to your proposed IP addressing scheme. When the configuration is complete, use the appropriate commands to verify that the network is working properly.
- Part A: Topology Design
- There is a total of 3 branch routers, and 1 offsite router for backup. All router to router connections are using Serial interfaces.
- LAN connections in the 3 branches – Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor Bahru (JB), and Penang are using copper cables (with Fast Ethernet interfaces)
- There are wireless LAN connections provided in KL, JB, and Penang branches using WiFi technology.
- Connection from the Offsite router to the servers are using fibre-optic cables (with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces)
Draw the topology diagram in Cisco Packet Tracer, following the specific requirements
- Part B: Packet Tracer Configuration
- Perform basic configuration on Penang, JB, KL, and Offsite routers to demonstrate the following configuration skills:
- Basic router/switch configuration (hostname, banner motd, passwords, etc.). Please use “cisco” for all passwords.
- Static and Dynamic IPv4 Addressing
- Wireless configuration
- Static Routing
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Best assignment writing service is provided by our skilled writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and the experts of Malayasia assignments will be ready to assist you. Our writers are very knowledgeable they can write your Networks and Networking assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner before the deadline of the university at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- TCP1201: Your updated version of the COVID-19 vaccination system now consists of 4 separate JavaFX programs: Objected-Oriented Programming and Data Structures Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- KNC6083: Identify and explain the safety laws including the sub-parts of regulations: Risk and Hazard Management in Energy Sector Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- Nurses are the backbone of the healthcare industry. Nurses’ roles as patient advocates and skilled care providers will never: Healthcare Research Paper, IMC, Malaysia
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- MKT209: This case is about the social network Facebook, which needs no introduction When we first featured it in an earlier edition: Digital Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- MKT542: Write a conclusion paragraph that briefly informs the reader of what you wrote about in your review and your overall findings: Channels Management Case Study, UiTM, UK
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia