AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||AICT004-NWN: Networks and Networking|
- CLO3: Justify the topology and IP addressing plan based on the network design (A3, PLO8)
You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc. network in Figure 1. You will be given one class C block of IP addresses that you must subnet and provide the IP addressing plan for the network. Using Packet Tracer, you must first create the topology diagram of the network as shown in Figure 1. Once the topology diagram is done, configure each device according to your proposed IP addressing scheme. When the configuration is complete, use the appropriate commands to verify that the network is working properly.
- Part A: Topology Design
- There is a total of 3 branch routers, and 1 offsite router for backup. All router to router connections are using Serial interfaces.
- LAN connections in the 3 branches – Kuala Lumpur (KL), Johor Bahru (JB), and Penang are using copper cables (with Fast Ethernet interfaces)
- There are wireless LAN connections provided in KL, JB, and Penang branches using WiFi technology.
- Connection from the Offsite router to the servers are using fibre-optic cables (with Gigabit Ethernet interfaces)
Draw the topology diagram in Cisco Packet Tracer, following the specific requirements
- Part B: Packet Tracer Configuration
- Perform basic configuration on Penang, JB, KL, and Offsite routers to demonstrate the following configuration skills:
- Basic router/switch configuration (hostname, banner motd, passwords, etc.). Please use “cisco” for all passwords.
- Static and Dynamic IPv4 Addressing
- Wireless configuration
- Static Routing
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Best assignment writing service is provided by our skilled writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and the experts of Malayasia assignments will be ready to assist you. Our writers are very knowledgeable they can write your Networks and Networking assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner before the deadline of the university at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ELC101: The reasoning found in the judgments of the Lord’s Justices of Appeal is fairly consistent. All three agree: Introduction to Instrumentation Case Study, DTCC, Malaysia
- AAC20403: Using a diagram clearly explains the concept of price ceiling and Why are traders not able to adhere to the ceiling price of chicken: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Choose a company, and inform the lecturer of the company of your choice. The company of your choice: Introduction to investment Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- CLR101: Identify the sources of law in England and Wales and evaluate the role they play in the development of the law: Common Law Reasoning Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- Provide an in-depth analysis of why strategic and transformational leadership are so important in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex: Leadership Development Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language: Data Structure & Algorithm Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia