L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving|
L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below:
The extra services provided are an option and each extra service will be charged RM50 for cats and dogs, but other pets pet will be charged RM10 for each extra service.
Your task is to write a complete program to calculate the total bill for the owner’s pet to pay. Upon boarding, the program should get the name of the owner and the pet’s name. It also records the day and date time for check-in and checkout. The total fee charged is subject to a 6% Government Service Tax.
Gendering Travel and Tours operates travel services from Kuala Terengganu to 4 locations in Malaysia, with the following rates for the return flights, and hotels:
Your task is to write a program to calculate the total bill for a group of travelers, based on the location, the number of adults in the group, the number of children, the number of nights, the type of hotel, and the number of hotel rooms booked. For the flight, a child 2 years old or below will only be charged 10% of the flight price, while a child not more than 12 years old will be given a 40% discount. For the hotel price, if the traveler stays for more than a week, they will be given a 10% discount.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We offer 100% plagiarism-free and error-free essay writing services to students at Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. Our assignment help experts provide you with custom-written essays at very nominal prices. So, contact us today and get started on your academic journey!
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe the key elements of clinical assessment of alcohol use disorders and critically discuss the challenges: Mental health Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- SBST1303: Consider the average daily temperature of your residential area, and provide the data for 30 consecutive days: Elementary Statistics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information: Website development Report, NEC, Malaysia
- You have identified that you want to move into or progress your clinical or administrative leadership and management: Management and Administration in Nursing Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- CSC508: Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BNNS6314 Discuss the differences between the roles, responsibilities, and challenges of the community nurse and the hospital nurse. (500 words): Community Health Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Economics is the study of how society manages its scarce resources. Discuss the problem of scarcity in Malaysia: Economics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CSC508: This assignment will test your understanding on Sorting and Searching algorithms and Write a complete JAVA program: DATA STRUCTURES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Equip learners with the knowledge and competencies in talent management and leadership. Lead, manage, and develop talents: Managing Talent Essay, UON, Malaysia