L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving|
L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below:
The extra services provided are an option and each extra service will be charged RM50 for cats and dogs, but other pets pet will be charged RM10 for each extra service.
Your task is to write a complete program to calculate the total bill for the owner’s pet to pay. Upon boarding, the program should get the name of the owner and the pet’s name. It also records the day and date time for check-in and checkout. The total fee charged is subject to a 6% Government Service Tax.
Gendering Travel and Tours operates travel services from Kuala Terengganu to 4 locations in Malaysia, with the following rates for the return flights, and hotels:
Your task is to write a program to calculate the total bill for a group of travelers, based on the location, the number of adults in the group, the number of children, the number of nights, the type of hotel, and the number of hotel rooms booked. For the flight, a child 2 years old or below will only be charged 10% of the flight price, while a child not more than 12 years old will be given a 40% discount. For the hotel price, if the traveler stays for more than a week, they will be given a 10% discount.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We offer 100% plagiarism-free and error-free essay writing services to students at Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. Our assignment help experts provide you with custom-written essays at very nominal prices. So, contact us today and get started on your academic journey!
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- BAAB1014: Zalina is the owner of a sole proprietorship, Zalina Enterprise. The following is her accounting record As of 1 August 2021: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool: Nursing Assignment, UIM, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- We expect that you will remember what you learn from writing this paper long after the class is over: Biomechanics Assignment, UOC, Malaysia