XDCS2014: You are required to create a GUI application that can be used by students to keep track of their GPA / CGPA based on their grades for each module at the end of each semester: Java Programming Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
|University||UOW Malaysia KDU University College (UOW)|
|Subject||XDCS2014: Java Programming|
You are required to create a GUI application that can be used by students to keep track of their GPA / CGPA based on their grades for each module at the end of each semester. A sample interface is provided below.
The basic application should allow the student to select the semester. Then, within the semester, only the modules that were offered and taken by the student will appear in the combo box. The student will then see the grade (A+, A-, etc) and the grade point (4.0, 3.5, etc) in the spaces labeled Grade and GradePoint respectively. You may have more than 4 modules in the semester but it should not exceed 6 modules. If the student presses the GPA button, the GPA for that semester will appear in the white space above the buttons.
If the student presses the CGPA button, the CGPA up to the existing semester will appear on the whitespace. The RESET button will clear all values on the frame. Note that the interface provided is only a sample. You may have a different layout for the application but do note that the Semester and the Modules have to be in a Combo-box.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Your team is required to produce the following in softcopy:
The documentation should contain the following details:
▪ The structure of the application applied. Examples: classes, inner classes, constructors, methods, interfaces, etc. Provide sample code snippets to depict the chosen structure.
▪ The additional Java concepts or the use of Java APIs that was incorporated into the application, especially those that were not covered in the sessions. Provide sample code snippets of the additional concepts.
Solution (Source Code)
The source code in Java is executable and covers all requirements in the case study. You are strongly encouraged to create a unique real-world solution and incorporate additional concepts of Java. Document the additional concepts you have used within the codes in the comments. If you have used/adapted codes from other sources, ensure appropriate in-text referencing is included in the comments within the codes and a reference list is provided in the documentation.
Your documentation should incorporate basic documentation standards such as header and footer, captioning for diagrams/images as well as page numbering and include the following:
▪ SCCM cover page (refer to the file attached in Open Learning)
▪ Table of contents
▪ Appropriate headings for each section of the solution as listed below
✓ Structure of the solution
✓ Additional concepts
▪ Assumptions (if any)
▪ References (This is only necessary if you had referred to books or other sources when doing the assignment. If you have used codes from the web, you should have a list of references.)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a student of java programming in Malaysia? Are you stuck with your assignments or do not have enough time to complete them on time? Worry no more! Here at Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we understand the challenges students face when it comes to completing their assignments. We also know how worries and deadlines are a burden for many of them. That is why we have come up with the best programming assignment help in Malaysia that you can rely on for timely delivery and high-quality assignments. Our experts are highly experienced professionals in the field of java programming. They have worked with various universities across Malaysia to provide amazing assignment writing support to students at all levels; from undergraduate to postgraduate. We also provide online exam help services to students who require extra help with their exams.
Recent Solved Questions
- What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967? Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary? Who is the enforcement authority: Legislation Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Electrons or holes arc moved between two contacts by drift current in a Field Effect Transistor: Enginnering Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Download six law reports from the Westlaw database Any law report after 2017 is acceptable: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- you are required to draw a Standard of Procedure (SOP) of petty cash counter operations: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- This assignment aims to allow learners to observe and critically analyze the quality of the learning environment in an early childhood setting.
- In terms of economic growth, the impacts of the crisis have been severe. The Malaysian economy contracted by 17.1 percent: Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia