CSS3133: DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
|University||UOW Malaysia KDU University College (UOW)|
|Subject||CSS3133: Knowledge Management|
DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia. In recent years, it has managed to built-up a sizeable client base in and around the South-East Asia region and is looking to
expand its business throughout Asia and beyond. DDS wants to leverage the vast knowledge base gathered over the years and share it with its customer service agents, and even customers, directly.
Consequently, DDS has appointed your team of consultants to assist them in setting up a Knowledge Management System (KMS) that will form a repository for its knowledge base and an interactive resource for its agents and customers.
- Provide the choice of 2-3 knowledge management (KM) tools and/or technologies that might be useful in:
a. The knowledge creation and capture phase
b. The knowledge sharing and dissemination phase
c. The acquisition and application phase
- For the tools described above, discuss how these tools may be applied at the individual, group, and organizational level, and whether they would require different degrees of standardization, maintenance, or training.
- Discuss how you would attempt to accommodate different user skills levels and expectations that will be using the KMS, in particular the type of tools you would recommend for the baby boomer versus the millennial generation users amongst the agents and customers.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for a reliable and cheap dissertation writing service in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. We provide top-quality dissertation help at affordable rates, so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. So contact us and get assignment help services in Malaysia!
Recent Solved Questions
- BEC1624: This follows a stronger-than-expected recovery of 7.8 percent last year. Malaysia’s strong performance in 2022: Macroeconomics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Shaun is a fitness model and an influencer. The content covers the importance of fitness and healthy diets: Business Law Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Extract all the strategies used by both companies to beat each other in building reputation perspectives: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia
- SMQR5103: The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge of the application of Enterprise Risk Management: ENTERPRISE RISKS MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- BHM 3263: You have to investigate the management of the pharmacy that you have chosen, by interviewing and researching: Pharmaceutical Management Essay, AMU, Malaysia
- Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: A brief introduction of the organization, with a general discussion on its service offering and industry: Managing Operations of Business Assignment, PBS, Malaysia