CSS3133: DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
|University||UOW Malaysia KDU University College (UOW)|
|Subject||CSS3133: Knowledge Management|
DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia. In recent years, it has managed to built-up a sizeable client base in and around the South-East Asia region and is looking to
expand its business throughout Asia and beyond. DDS wants to leverage the vast knowledge base gathered over the years and share it with its customer service agents, and even customers, directly.
Consequently, DDS has appointed your team of consultants to assist them in setting up a Knowledge Management System (KMS) that will form a repository for its knowledge base and an interactive resource for its agents and customers.
- Provide the choice of 2-3 knowledge management (KM) tools and/or technologies that might be useful in:
a. The knowledge creation and capture phase
b. The knowledge sharing and dissemination phase
c. The acquisition and application phase
- For the tools described above, discuss how these tools may be applied at the individual, group, and organizational level, and whether they would require different degrees of standardization, maintenance, or training.
- Discuss how you would attempt to accommodate different user skills levels and expectations that will be using the KMS, in particular the type of tools you would recommend for the baby boomer versus the millennial generation users amongst the agents and customers.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Searching for a reliable and cheap dissertation writing service in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. We provide top-quality dissertation help at affordable rates, so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. So contact us and get assignment help services in Malaysia!
Recent Solved Questions
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- MNE60403 Assessment and Evaluation in Teaching and Learning: nursing education Course Work, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- Lim agreed to sell to Ricky his house “Awesome Villa” on Tioman Island at the prevailing market value. Before the contract was signed: Business Law Course Work, TU, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- What are the visual references that are suitable for portraying the expression of homeless people in Penang: Fine Art Thesis, APU, Malaysia
- “Retaining talent, inculcating a sense of loyalty for maintaining efficiency in terms of profit generation: Management Functions and Behavior Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia