TCP3151: Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TCP3151: Integrative Programming and Technologies|
Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity consumption (kWh) and total water consumption (m³).
- First native method:
i) Input: Total electricity consumption (kWh)
ii) Calculate the electricity bill based on the table below:
- Second native method:
i) Input: Total water consumption (m³).
ii) Calculate the water bill based on the table below:
- Java’s main function invokes the first and native method, displays the electricity and water bill amount respectively, and calculates the total amount need to pay for the electricity and water.
- A bonus will be given if students provide an additional feature that is attractive and useful.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
For students looking for case study help, Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect fit. Providing 24/7 online assignment help, our team of experts can provide you with case study analysis in no time. Enjoy real-time support from professionals that have extensive knowledge about case study writings, who will share helpful tips on structuring your work to reach success in any course you undertake.
Recent Solved Questions
- TAX317: Business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Let X be an exponential random variable, Show that for a > 0 and b > 0: Statistics Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method: Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to explain the disciplinary procedures and challenges in taking disciplinary: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to give students the opportunity to use specialized JFlex software: Computer Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain five advantages of preferred stock and Elaborate any three features of common stock: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia