TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TIS3351: Advanced Database|
This is an individual assignment. STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course. If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks.
In this assignment, designed and implement an operational data store and a data warehouse with an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) scheme for the Faculty of Computing and Informatics at Multimedia University.
The main entities to be modelled include but are not limited to students, lecturers, Courses, and Assessment Marks. Add more entities if needed. Attributes related to the Student should include high school, state of origin, SPM or UEC results, gender, and age. Attributes related to Lecturer should include the highest qualification, major, age, and academic post.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
GPA and CGPA need not be captured in this assignment.
There are three parts to implement.
Draw the Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) of the operational data stored in the third normal form and convert the ERD to a relational schema. Describe any design assumptions made. Implement the relational schema with an SQL script file. Insert sufficient example data for thirty students, nine courses (three for each trimester for trimesters 1, 2, and 3 ), and six lecturers.
Draw the ERD of the data warehouse and convert the ERD to a relational schema. Implement the data warehouse with an SQL script file. Implement an ETL scheme with one or multiple SQL script files, one script file for each trimester, to extract data from the operational data store and load them into the data warehouse. If needed, create and drop temp tables during the ETL process. An ETL operation is to be run every trimester.
Implement five possible queries for the data warehouse. Assume the queries are used by the President of MMU to gain an insight into the current state of MMU from various perspectives.
b) Relational schema
c) Design assumptions made
d) SQL scripts
e) The corresponding SQL output text
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We offer the best homework help in Malaysia. Our team of expert homework writers are highly trained and experienced to deliver top-quality solution on information technology assignments on time with accurate spelling, and grammar that will help you to get a higher rank in your database assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain the dose-response relationship of all toxicants. Which one is more potent? Toxicant A or B: Toxicology Essay, UM, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- Write a Critical Response Reviewing the Research Discussed in the Article and Relate it’s Implications to the Early Literacy in Children: English Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BUS30205: Description of your company and product/service offering Benefits to the Community Information on how your company: Business Enterprise Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- My mother says to drink juice because it’s healthy and she says if you don’t drink it you won’t get healthy: Project Paper Masters in Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- CBLX3103: The purpose of this assignment is to gain experience on the requirements of hardware, software and devices for Linux operating system: INTRODUCTION TO LINUX Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia