TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||TIS3351: Advanced Database|
This is an individual assignment. STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course. If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks.
In this assignment, designed and implement an operational data store and a data warehouse with an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) scheme for the Faculty of Computing and Informatics at Multimedia University.
The main entities to be modelled include but are not limited to students, lecturers, Courses, and Assessment Marks. Add more entities if needed. Attributes related to the Student should include high school, state of origin, SPM or UEC results, gender, and age. Attributes related to Lecturer should include the highest qualification, major, age, and academic post.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
GPA and CGPA need not be captured in this assignment.
There are three parts to implement.
Draw the Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) of the operational data stored in the third normal form and convert the ERD to a relational schema. Describe any design assumptions made. Implement the relational schema with an SQL script file. Insert sufficient example data for thirty students, nine courses (three for each trimester for trimesters 1, 2, and 3 ), and six lecturers.
Draw the ERD of the data warehouse and convert the ERD to a relational schema. Implement the data warehouse with an SQL script file. Implement an ETL scheme with one or multiple SQL script files, one script file for each trimester, to extract data from the operational data store and load them into the data warehouse. If needed, create and drop temp tables during the ETL process. An ETL operation is to be run every trimester.
Implement five possible queries for the data warehouse. Assume the queries are used by the President of MMU to gain an insight into the current state of MMU from various perspectives.
b) Relational schema
c) Design assumptions made
d) SQL scripts
e) The corresponding SQL output text
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We offer the best homework help in Malaysia. Our team of expert homework writers are highly trained and experienced to deliver top-quality solution on information technology assignments on time with accurate spelling, and grammar that will help you to get a higher rank in your database assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the least Common Multiple in engineering Economic and Based on the data given in the table: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- What are the different conceptual approaches International Human Resource Management (HRM) takes when examining HRM: Human Resource Management Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- The company that would become BP was founded in 1909 as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company shortly after Englishman William: Strategic Operation Management Case Study, ASB, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- BCS1107: The objective of the assignment is to develop a web application using web 2.0 technologies: ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Revolut is a British financial technology company that offers banking services Headquartered in London: Introduction to Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia