Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia: HR Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia. Due to its high demand and popularity of its products and services, the company is expanding its business and is planning to open two (2) branches in Penang and Sabah by end of this year.
At the same time, the management has decided to operate the restaurant for 24 hours and has required all the staffs to work longer hours. This decision is made unilaterally and the over-time pay was decided by the management without any involvement of the employees. Majority of the employees in this firms are married and they have family commitment. Most of them are not willing to work the extra hours and some of the employees are not very happy with the overtime rate. However, the management proceeds with its announcement and implementation. The employee grieved and this was brought to the attention of the union.
A few talented employees tendered their resignation letter to Johan stating that they leaving because of the long hours and also they are not happy with the salary and overtime pay.
REWARD: The Company is operating its fast food restaurant for 24 hours. Outlet Managers are concerned that it would be difficult to get staff to work extra hours and on shifts as a few talented workers has tender their resignation letter. Thus, the Senior Management are exploring the idea of changing the reward system to motivate employees to work extra hours and embrace shift patterns of work.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of experienced professionals who provides report writing help on HR Management. our report writers are highly capable to deliver well-researched reports on management assignments at a reasonable price. you can also check MGT 340 Human Resource Management Assignment Sample for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- ABKK1103: There are many definitions related to politics. One of the most famous definitions of politics is by Harold Lasswell: Introduction to Political Science Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- BBRS4103 Identify and explain the research design used the most by the researchers, justify the method is used the most: Marketing Research Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management: Management information system Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT7106E Critical Success Factors of Digital Business Strategy” by Friedrich Holotiuk and Daniel Beimborn (2017): Digital Business And Entrepreneurship Report, WOU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early childhood education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia