Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia: HR Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia. Due to its high demand and popularity of its products and services, the company is expanding its business and is planning to open two (2) branches in Penang and Sabah by end of this year.
At the same time, the management has decided to operate the restaurant for 24 hours and has required all the staffs to work longer hours. This decision is made unilaterally and the over-time pay was decided by the management without any involvement of the employees. Majority of the employees in this firms are married and they have family commitment. Most of them are not willing to work the extra hours and some of the employees are not very happy with the overtime rate. However, the management proceeds with its announcement and implementation. The employee grieved and this was brought to the attention of the union.
A few talented employees tendered their resignation letter to Johan stating that they leaving because of the long hours and also they are not happy with the salary and overtime pay.
REWARD: The Company is operating its fast food restaurant for 24 hours. Outlet Managers are concerned that it would be difficult to get staff to work extra hours and on shifts as a few talented workers has tender their resignation letter. Thus, the Senior Management are exploring the idea of changing the reward system to motivate employees to work extra hours and embrace shift patterns of work.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of experienced professionals who provides report writing help on HR Management. our report writers are highly capable to deliver well-researched reports on management assignments at a reasonable price. you can also check MGT 340 Human Resource Management Assignment Sample for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- Briefly distinguish between ‘the demand for localization’ and ‘the demand for globalization: Strategic management Case study, UMT, Malaysia
- Explain ONE (1) literary model based on the three main models of literature: Literature Learning in the Malaysian ESL Classroom Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia