RMGT-2313: You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur: Production and Operations Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)|
|Subject||RMGT-2313: Production and Operations Management|
You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur. The restaurant will be at a mid-range price similar to Chilli’s, Ben’s, Botanica, and the like. During slow customer traffic (outside lunch and dinner hour) the restaurant will serve coffee, tea & snacks and a café style counter will be opened within the restaurant. Some of the issues of concern before you open the restaurant are:
- What are the menus/type of food and drinks that you plan to serve? What is the uniqueness of the food as compared to Mamak Restaurant? What would be the price range? What type of clientele/demography that you plan to serve?
- How do you ensure the service quality of the restaurant? What type of quality assurance system that you will use to ensure the consistency of the taste? How do you ensure food safety at the restaurant?
- Where would be the exact location of the restaurant – shopping mall, office building, etc.? Name the location and justify your answer.
- Draw a layout of the restaurant and show the seating area, store, cold room, kitchen, toilet, sure, etc. Consider customer flow.
- What would be the size of the restaurant and what is the maximum seating capacity of the restaurant based on the layout?
- How many employees would you employ? Justify the number based on seating capacity etc. Most of the cooks will be from India (Mumbai and Delhi) to retain the originality of the taste.
- How would you outsource the material for the kitchen – beef, mutton, chicken, fish, vegetables, spices, dry goods, etc?
- How would you manage the inventory of dry and frozen food to avoid wastage?
- The restaurant is open 7 days a week from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. How do you plan to schedule the employees based on rotating shifts?
- How would you implement lean operations at the restaurant to reduce waste?
- How would you perform maintenance on the equipment at the restaurant – air-condition, stove, freezer, chiller, etc?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling to write your Production and Operations Management assignment? Don't worry just hire an expert assignment writer from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com who can give you online assignment assistance and write your assignment in a 100% plagiarism-free manner at a nominal price
Recent Solved Questions
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- Select a particular MNC from the industrial sector of your choice and Discuss what are the Threats and Internal control: Accounting Information System Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia