MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||MKT20021 Integrated Marketing Communications|
In this assessment task, you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications (IMC) issues and problems across four (4) defined stages, with each stage requiring you to collect relevant artifacts which will contribute to your folio.
You will commence building your folio from the beginning of the semester, with weekly tasks in the learning materials to help guide you. This assessment is an opportunity to exercise your creative and intellectual independence by applying your advanced discipline and professional practice knowledge to make sound judgments and recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
For every stage of this assessment, it is crucial that you:
- Demonstrate analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills
- Show clear understanding, integration, and application of relevant IMC theories and concepts
Stage 1: Controversial Advertising Collect ONE recent advertisement (2016-current) which uses body image in a controversial way. The ad can be from any media platform (e.g. Instagram, TV, billboard, etc). Additionally, collect a trade
press article for the ad which discusses the controversy
For the advertisement that you choose, provide an analytical critique of the ad using the following questions as guidance:
a) What were the objectives of the advertisement (from the brand’s perspective)?
b) Who was the intended audience?
c) Why did the brand choose a controversial approach?
d) Is the advertisement effective?
e) How would you improve the advertisement?
f) Based on the trade press article, how did the controversy affect consumers and the brand?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the comments made by the two CEOs in the context of values differences across cultures and the motives: Faculty of Behavioural Sciences Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- The flagship state campuses are led by a Rector and smaller campuses are led by a Coordinator: Quantitative method for business Assignment, LU, Malaysia
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- Recall a challenging episode or problem in their life that can be related to any psychological concepts: Psychology Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,