MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)
|MKT20021 Integrated Marketing Communications
In this assessment task, you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications (IMC) issues and problems across four (4) defined stages, with each stage requiring you to collect relevant artifacts which will contribute to your folio.
You will commence building your folio from the beginning of the semester, with weekly tasks in the learning materials to help guide you. This assessment is an opportunity to exercise your creative and intellectual independence by applying your advanced discipline and professional practice knowledge to make sound judgments and recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
For every stage of this assessment, it is crucial that you:
- Demonstrate analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills
- Show clear understanding, integration, and application of relevant IMC theories and concepts
Stage 1: Controversial Advertising Collect ONE recent advertisement (2016-current) which uses body image in a controversial way. The ad can be from any media platform (e.g. Instagram, TV, billboard, etc). Additionally, collect a trade
press article for the ad which discusses the controversy
For the advertisement that you choose, provide an analytical critique of the ad using the following questions as guidance:
a) What were the objectives of the advertisement (from the brand’s perspective)?
b) Who was the intended audience?
c) Why did the brand choose a controversial approach?
d) Is the advertisement effective?
e) How would you improve the advertisement?
f) Based on the trade press article, how did the controversy affect consumers and the brand?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- FAR210 PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR PUBLICATION PURPOSES: financial accounting and reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Octra Solutions is a privately owned, well-known software company located in Southern Malaysia: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Select any THREE companies listed in the plantation sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. Analyse and compare: Financial Management Essay, HU, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Strategy implementation occurs when a firm adopts organisational policies and practices that are consistent with its strategy: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount: Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT555: The advantages, problems, and challenges faced by organizations that implemented business analytics/data analytics: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia