MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||MKT20021 Integrated Marketing Communications|
In this assessment task, you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications (IMC) issues and problems across four (4) defined stages, with each stage requiring you to collect relevant artifacts which will contribute to your folio.
You will commence building your folio from the beginning of the semester, with weekly tasks in the learning materials to help guide you. This assessment is an opportunity to exercise your creative and intellectual independence by applying your advanced discipline and professional practice knowledge to make sound judgments and recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
For every stage of this assessment, it is crucial that you:
- Demonstrate analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills
- Show clear understanding, integration, and application of relevant IMC theories and concepts
Stage 1: Controversial Advertising Collect ONE recent advertisement (2016-current) which uses body image in a controversial way. The ad can be from any media platform (e.g. Instagram, TV, billboard, etc). Additionally, collect a trade
press article for the ad which discusses the controversy
For the advertisement that you choose, provide an analytical critique of the ad using the following questions as guidance:
a) What were the objectives of the advertisement (from the brand’s perspective)?
b) Who was the intended audience?
c) Why did the brand choose a controversial approach?
d) Is the advertisement effective?
e) How would you improve the advertisement?
f) Based on the trade press article, how did the controversy affect consumers and the brand?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the challenges to nurses and other healthcare workers in dealing with individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder: Mental Health Nursing Practice Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- You are required to implement the “Project Management Knowledge Areas” in designing a project of your choice: Project Management Assignment, CU,Malaysia
- What search strategies did you use to identify key papers that should be read to develop your answer to the essay: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- CSM80050: Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- ACC116: Rising Fast Sdn Bhd manufactures a complete line of fiberglass attaché cases and suitcases: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia