MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology (SUT)|
|Subject||MKT20021 Integrated Marketing Communications|
In this assessment task, you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications (IMC) issues and problems across four (4) defined stages, with each stage requiring you to collect relevant artifacts which will contribute to your folio.
You will commence building your folio from the beginning of the semester, with weekly tasks in the learning materials to help guide you. This assessment is an opportunity to exercise your creative and intellectual independence by applying your advanced discipline and professional practice knowledge to make sound judgments and recommendations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
For every stage of this assessment, it is crucial that you:
- Demonstrate analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills
- Show clear understanding, integration, and application of relevant IMC theories and concepts
Stage 1: Controversial Advertising Collect ONE recent advertisement (2016-current) which uses body image in a controversial way. The ad can be from any media platform (e.g. Instagram, TV, billboard, etc). Additionally, collect a trade
press article for the ad which discusses the controversy
For the advertisement that you choose, provide an analytical critique of the ad using the following questions as guidance:
a) What were the objectives of the advertisement (from the brand’s perspective)?
b) Who was the intended audience?
c) Why did the brand choose a controversial approach?
d) Is the advertisement effective?
e) How would you improve the advertisement?
f) Based on the trade press article, how did the controversy affect consumers and the brand?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
- KNS2163: Work to remediate failed slope along Jalan Sebauh, Bintulu is proposed and The affected slope is along a 5 km section of the road: Geotechnical Engineering Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- GLUL2023: Mahawangsa Bhd. telah bersetuju untuk membeli tiga lot tanah dari Dato’ Abdullah Kedua dua pihak telah bersetuju untuk melaksanakan: Business Law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Do your own analysis related to the data and explain what are the main findings from the analysis: Economics Course work, TARC, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CSC508: Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia